Where were you

RGrew176

Commander
Like many others here I was at work. I walked into a break area to line up a couple of my people on their next job. All the break areas have TV's in them. They were showing the first tower on fire and smoking. They were saying that it was thought to be a small plane that had somehow crashed into the tower. They were trying to figure how on a clear bright day with unlimited visibility it could have happened.

As I was watching the TV I saw the 2nd jet fly into the 2nd tower. I said then and there to everyone this is a terrorist attack. Somehow I knew. That day and for several following days most of my free time was spent watching the TV as they tried to figure what had happened.

I would say that day was to us much like the attack on Pearl Harbor was to our parents and grandparents.

We must never forget.

thumpar

Admiral
I was on my way to work when I heard it on the radio. At first I thought is was a some kind of fake news or something. A girl I worked with brought in a TV so that we could keep up on the news. At the time I had access to the NY local stations at home so for my lunch break I just went and watched.