Where to find service manual

captainzac

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
78
Guys

New to me
2001 Chap 265 SSi
6.2 B3
Looking to get a service manual (Engine and Outdrive)
I would prefer that I could down load it to my hard drive
I have the MerCard registration card not sure what numbers I need it reads like this

4R42027N1 OMO42493 OM121903
OM226550

Any ideas on where the best servive manual that I can buy

Harry
 

captainzac

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
78
Re: Where to find service manual

Alpheus

Thanks

The engine that you sent seems to be for a 7.4 and 8.2?
I have a 6.2 MPI
Is it the same as the 7.4 and 8.2?

Harry
 

Alpheus

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,759
Re: Where to find service manual

No its different. I will look for your manual later today...
 

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
62,321
Re: Where to find service manual

You need manual #24, plus 24-S Suppliment for the 6.2L engine.
 
Top