Where to Find Old SeaRay Parts?

linckeil

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
76
I have a 1973 SRV180 and I need one of the rungs that holds the grab rail to the deck. Its a closed bow boat. Are there any parts forums or dealers/junkyards where I would stand a chance to find this - or any other parts for an old SeaRay for that matter? Please Help!! Thanks.
 

freddyray21

Commander
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,460
Re: Where to Find Old SeaRay Parts?

boat junkyards. We have one here locally. Don't know about your area.
 

linckeil

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
76
Re: Where to Find Old SeaRay Parts?

there are none around here that i know of (i'm in CT). but the part i need is about 2"x2"x2", so i doubt there would be a problem shipping it if it is located. any recomended junkyards?
 
Top