Where did everyone go???

Chevyboy454

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Man it's quiet in here!! I guess everyone is trying to squeeze as much time on the water in before the hardwater comes.

Bored.....Rick.

BSAFlash

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Where did everyone go???

Hi Rick,

Haven't been on for a while. New drives have been so much fun, I don't go out with that funny feeling in the pit of my stomach as I wait for the bang and silence of yet another Volvo drive!
And another huge plus, I don't need to use the trim tabs anymore! She sits on her keel and stays there...

Plus I've been getting my old 1952 BSA ready for a 2500 mile ride for Prostate Cancer fund raiser!

Chevyboy454

Petty Officer 2nd Class

BSA! Post some pics, I love those bikes. Glad you got yur drives done!

Cheers Rick.

G

hey welcome aboard Rick this is the other Ric. I have been away as my old computer crashed ( good riddens to it) maybe going to make me a new boat anchor out of it ;) As far as people in here it kinda hit and miss as some go away for thier jobs and others just arn't that active as I have found out Look at my thread and you'll find this out by the gaps in chat. What is you boat? Anyways good luck boating this year.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Yep, not getting much time to be out here at the moment. Never been busier at work and no internet at the trailer.