Where can I get stud mount trailer marker lights?

dlogvine

Master Chief Petty Officer
I am trying to fix the lightning on the 1996 trailer I just bought and after changing the wiring I discovered that several side stud mounted marker lights are not working. I tried to find them on ebay or amazon but looks like they are older style and nobody carries them. they are rectangular with plastic seat that is single stud mounted with the light itself then pressed into the seat. Single wire with ground going to the stud and the trailer. Anybody knows of any place that might have them?
Otherwise I'll have to go with a different style markers.
Thank you.
Will make a picture when I go to the storage.

dlogvine

Master Chief Petty Officer
I fought side lighting for years. Get maybe one or two years out of the stud type lights (saltwater) before flaking out.

Decided to give a sealed LED a shot. Had to drill new holes but totally worth it. Half the size and twice as bright.

https://www.iboats.com/shop/optronics-mini-sealed-led-marker-clearance-light-red.html

It is not a trailer I want to keep. So I'm looking for the cheapest way to fix it. And in Arizona there is no salt water, so the stud markers last a long time, almost no corrosion since it is so dry here.
ill check out truck and trailer store in Phoenix and maybe aTractor Supply.