What's your Signature Really Mean

dolluper

Captain
Well mine means my family[sis,bro's mother,and so on]are so messed up and wakky I'am not sure if I realy am related to them,all my friends are great people and we help out each other all the time.My family on the other hand would help me out when pigs fly,so I don't bother them anymore,when they need any help I'am the first they call.So that's why I say Friend's are family we choose for Ourselves

aspeck

Staff member
Re: What's your Signature Really Mean

I'll try to fix anything. After trying I will call someone that knows how :) !

KRS

Banned

I'm going back to Gunsite next month and my current signature is the mantra.

sangerwaker

Commander

Mine is quote from an Eagle Wetsuits t-shirt.<br /><br />It means that fear is simply not an option if you're footin at 45 MPH! If you're scared, go home! (or ski slower) :p :D

KaGee

Admiral

What else can be said?? Duct Tape.... a gift from God! :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Mine is that I have flyfished for the past 25 years, in both salt and fresh water, so it seemed appropriate!!!! ;) :cool:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Mine is from the old salts' saying, <br /><br />Red sky at night, Sailor's delight.<br />Red sky at morning, Sailor, take warning.<br /><br />I wish you all red skies at night.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I stole mine from Caterpillar. Basically has to do with requiring data if you are claiming some new super duper invention type thing. I thought it was reasonably appropriate here when someone's is trying to chase down some issue. Info, info, info . . .

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Mine simply means, to just keep on keeping on.<br />Whatever life throws ya, you just keep on keeping on.<br />When all looks like it's lost, just keep on keeping on.

dsrchamp04

Petty Officer 3rd Class

mine is a reference to boat racing....raising the motor up and out generally results in more speed....so..."when in doubt...up and out"...hope this helps everyone understand!!

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Mine is for all the Aussie members, the England and Australian cricket teams are in the middle of a series of 5 5 day games for the Ashes trophy. If Australia win they can't take the trophy back with them, tradition says that it stays in a display case at Lords cricket ground London

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

If you're all talk and no action, stay inside, you can't run with my pack lest you're a person of action. Chief ;)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it".<br />
My signature means that I have learned that I may not agree with some ,but it doesn't change the fact that they still have the right to voice their opinion and I will fight for that freedom. <br />Bassy

ZmOz

Captain

It means I like to get high and be the king of my own little town. :D

Drowned Rat

Captain

Mine speaks for it's self. :) <br /><br />And IMO, there are no truer words. :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

I'm with DR. Have always loved that signature. That is an old quote isn't it?

crab bait

Captain

because fish love me an women fear me..<br /><br />>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<br /><br />doesn't matter in life how much you got or how high your social status is ..<br /><br /> when the 'monkey wrench' gets thrown in,, AN IT WILL,, it's how flexiable an resilent you are that counts..

one more cast

Captain

Mine means..... No snow or cold nasty weather...check out the web cam.