What's your Signature Really Mean

Kiwi Phil

Commander
Re: What's your Signature Really Mean

I have 3 brothers.The oldest 3 of the family are close together in years. <br />When trouble errupted and questions were asked, Mother always said this line, and it bought the truth out immediately.<br />Mother had a lot of good sayings that have stuck.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Stratosfied

Ensign

Mine should be pretty self expanatory, and I truely belive it.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Mine is my favorite 2 verses in the Bible.<br /><br />Ephesians 2:8-9:<br />For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. <br /><br />They basically say that we can't earn our salvation ("ticket to heaven" if you will). That salvation is free, but you must accept it or it isn't yours.

Triton II

Commander

Mine is because I paid out the 'ex' and had enough left over for the boat! :cool:

brother chris

Commander

Mine is self explanatory. <br />I am ALWAYS waiting for someone when I have the boat loaded and ready to go.

brother chris

Commander

By the way Dolluper; I like the picture of the engine you got for a avatar. I take it you are a christian by the little fishie on the valve cover. :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Manuals usually get ya' outta' trouble you wouldn't have gotten into in the first place if ya' had used the manual to begin with. So, When In Doubt....Use the Manual. With business being as brisk as it is in the repair forums....I'm thinkin' about changing my sig line to....<br /><br />Don't Wait.....Use the Manual!! :)

Triton II

Commander

I thought about using:<br /><br />I like Swallow 'n' Amazons<br /><br />but I figured the mods would terminate me! :eek: Arthur Ransome rocks! :D

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

well mine started out when i was telling my wife, man i sure wish i was out on the coast fishing. and she just looked at me and simply said quit wishing and go fishing! we laughed and thats were mine came from, by the way i had one of my best days on the water in a long time. got my limit.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

The first one is what I tell all new boaters or first time captains, most just laugh till they get their first dock rash. #2 it takes more than owning a boat to become a boater. It takes knowledge, experience, common sense, and common curtsey (sp) along with a certain personality type to make up a “boater”.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don’t mean anything I’m just bragging

eeboater

Commander

In case you can't figure it out... the top one is a picture of a Jeep...<br /><br />And the bottom, I saw it on a Pilot's travel case while I was waiting in line to fly back from Cancun. Thought it was humorous.<br /><br />Sean

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> From the "Wind in the Willows" QC. :)
Roger. Thanks.