What's your line?

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: What's your line?

Way to may to pick a farvorite but these come to mind:<br /><br />We're gunna need a bigger boat - Jaws<br /><br />Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump<br /><br />A mans gotta know his limitations - Clint<br /><br />You talking to me?!! Taxi?<br /><br />Aldo

rathrbfishin

Cadet

from "Young Guns" when Billy the Kid shot Bob the sheriff with the shotgun loaded with dimes..... " best dollar eighty I ever spent"

f_inscreenname

Commander

So many from Forest Gump .. That's Myyy Booaat, Lieutenant Daaan, Sometin jumped up and bit me (when shot in Nam)just a couple.<br /> Luke, I am your father. Star Wars<br /> Hey dude, lets party. Fast Times at Ridgemont High <br /> Have to ask yourself punk did I shoot five.....do you feel lucky punk... Go ahead... Make my day. Clint

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Rhett to Scarlett - GWTW, 1939.

NathanY

Commander

I'm your Huckleberry - Tombstone<br /><br />Your so ugly, you could be a modern art masterpiece- Full Metal Jacket

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

"Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have." Just before the Lonesome Dove boys went across the border.<br /><br />" The birds have to eat just as well as the worms." Outlaw Josey Wales.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

"So what'll it be, Jack, we two immortals locked in combat until judgement day and trumpets sound?" -- Captain Barbosa, Pirates of the Carribean

Devon

Cadet

"When a man sticks a gun in your face, you have 2 choices, you can die or you can kill the m***** f*****" <br /><br />"Gone by dawn"<br /><br />Sam Elliot in Roadhouse<br /><br />Dang on, I cant believe I've been on this forum since 2002 and only have 8 posts.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

What we've got here is ... FAILure to communicate. Strother Martin in "Cool Hand Luke".<br /><br />"I Love the smell of napalm in the morning." Chuck DuVall in "Apocolypse Now".

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Buhla Ballbricker from Porky's <br /><br />"I've got him now and I'm not going to let him slip through my fingers again"<br /><br />Homer Simpson - "DOH"

crab bait

Captain

squeal like a pig..<br /><br />( undoubtedly a timelessly useful phrase.. :) )

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

From Jerimiah Johnson.....<br /><br />Bear Claw...."What's on the spit?"<br /><br />Jerimiah....."Grown particular?"

NYMINUTE

Captain

Bevis and Butthead: Gimme that Buttmunch!<br />They were stupid before stupid was cool?