Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

Spivy30

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
299
Just curious what's everyone's favorite model is. I'm on my 4th starcraft, I've had a 18' SS and two 16' SS all with outboards. Currently I'm redoing a 18' Holiday I/O, id have to say my favorite boat was my 18'SS
 

Spivy30

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
299
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

That poll is for what people own I was wondering what is everyones favorite model.
 

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
1,951
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

Put me down for a Cream colored Starchief outboard. This will be my next Starcraft if I ever get rid of the Offshore.

Don
 

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
1,824
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

Mine is my favorite.

I would like a Nova as well someday.....
 

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
1,026
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

I love them all. :D
 

Casey G

Seaman Apprentice
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
35
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

Hardtop Islanders
 

Spivy30

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
299
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

I would love a 22' supersport. Any forsale in the Midwest?
 

Huron Angler

Admiral
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
6,025
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

I'm with CB...I love all of them:D

I suppose if I had to choose one it would be a 22' Islander...or SS(I can't decide):p
 

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
386
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

chieftain or Islander, the bigger the better........
 

Spivy30

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
299
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

Whats the biggest Starcraft that was made?
 

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
386
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

probably a 26' Islander
 

Huron Angler

Admiral
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
6,025
Re: Whats your favorite Starcraft model?

Whats the biggest Starcraft that was made?

Somebody found a picture of a aluminum Starcraft cruiser that was at least 28'-30' in length a while back:)

We've never seen anything in the brochures about the huge ones, but I saw the nameplate and it was a real monster. I still want it(or at least a picture of one and the model name;)).
 
Top