What's your favorite season

ZmOz

Captain
Re: What's your favorite season

We have two seasons: 3 months of 80 degree sunny days, and 9 months of 50 degree raining days. It doesn't rain all day - just enough to get everything wet and cancel any outdoor plans. I MUCH prefer the 3 months of sun.<br /><br />If we ever got any snow, I would enjoy winter. We don't.... :rolleyes:

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

My favorite season is the one that shows up ever 3 months...........

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I like the fall and summer season best. ;) <br /><br />The season I dont like is Hurricane season. :eek: <br /><br />[EDIT] Oh yea, I also like Snapper season, FISH-ON!!!! :)

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by JB:<br /> I don't like any particular season as much as I like the transitions.
Once again JB, you got it!<br /><br />Thinking outside the box, I like it. And I agree that the transitions are better, but I like the summer/fall transition best.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Around here we only have 3 seasons. Boating season,<br />Hunting season, and Ice fishing season.

Realgun

Commander

There are only two seasons here. <br />Hot<br />and<br />Cold.

Homerr

Commander

I like spring around here.. More specifically.. late spring. <br /><br />The fishing seasons are opening, the weather isn't unbearable, everything is green.<br /><br /><br />H.

one more cast

Captain

I love the fresh apples and cider of fall and the changing leaves, the lack of biting insects and everything about fall except what is to follow. I love the first couple of snow storms but get sick of winter pretty quick. Spring is a waiting game for me with a few nice days and then more snow and cold....so that leaves summer, my favorite time of the year. I do enjoy the changing of the seasons though.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

So far, it's only me and three other people who like winter. I guess they live down here in Flourdough too.<br /><br />Honestly tho, the actual changes in fall are kewl too. But down here, the changes don't start until late October, and then, only if it's an "early season".<br />But my favoritest most part of the year is coming-up. Yesterday, i replaced the tires on the boat trailer, cleaned her up, and ran some fresh gas thru the motor, to wake her up....It's been a long, hot summer in mothball!<br />She'll be as ready as i am for the first cold front to arrive on a weekend :D <br /><br />I'm looking forward to going to my other church for the first time since March.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Fall is the best for me. Archery season and fall turkey time is just about here. The fishing is very good in the fall around here. Brilliant colors in the forest this time of year are awesome. Cool mornings on the deck with a cup of joe, cant beat it.