Whats for lunch

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Whats for lunch

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> After reading everyones posts I've come to a conclusion.<br /><br />Noone eats interesting Lunches.<br /><br />Sean
Aint so :) <br />Sometimes as simple as JBs Chili to full blown meals. <br />I always make my meals the night before and nuke them at work.<br />Never the same meal twice in a row. and And AND NEVER Left overs from the night before. <br />Today Roast Beef, Ham and Turky with Cheddar (Sharp Tillamook) Cheese, onion,pickels, tomatoes, horse radish mustard and mayo on a foot long wheat Hoagie roll dipped in Au Jus Sauce.<br />Nuked both the Au Jus and Hoagie for one minute each and Yummers.. <br />Tomorrow.. who knows. Wont know until tonight when I make it :D

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

nothing never work through it get off early

papasage

Senior Chief Petty Officer

my lunch will be something liquid as i had 2 teeth oulled yesterday . i have chicken salad in the frig i made myself and some egg salad . ilike it for a quick meal . i dont have much time when i come home for lunch . it is usealey warmed over left movers or coldcuts . there is a new crok-pot meal we put on in the morning and add the potatoes or noodles depends on the resipee . makes a compleat meal . <br /> we all git into a rut of gitting the same food . i would sugest take a little more time at the grocerie store and look and maby a resipee book and loook and try some new ones .some packages have resipes on them . be suprised what a cold rainey day insted of watching a moovie look at some good houskeeping magazine . you might have a colection of recipees you have in a drawer .papasage