What you think

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What you think

ROFLMAO .. no comment here as well ... (shakin' my head laughin'). . :D <br /><br />hmmm .. SBN .. if you like it, get it.<br /><br />I'm not going against you sayin its a real collar .. but ,,,,, happen to have a lil' experience with draft horses.A model of one, yes - The general shape...functional and a 'real' collar .. maybe for one of your Rots but, I'd bet the home farm on that thing never seeing a horses neck other than for marketing pictures.. to put it bluntly - that thing is straight out of some retired guys basement. ;) <br /><br />Like I said, if ya like it buy it but, its no real collar.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Well, I guess us Wisconsin rednecks don't tapdance.<br /><br />SBN, like I said, hard to tell from the photo.<br /><br />I got the impression that it was just a replica, about 10 inches tall.<br /><br />But like LF, I don't like the gold chain. <br />In my opinion, chain should only be used for functional things, like chainin up the girlfriend. :) <br /><br />A real one would be stinky and sweaty, and have horsehair and flies on it. :)

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Sounds like I need to buy one of these things....<br />Knock the clock out and "giddyup!"

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

SBN,<br /><br />Hi. I like the motif but the chain has gotta go. Also, I think it would be great if the clock part didn't look like every other theme clock's working part. It's just my opinion. No offense.

lakelover

Rear Admiral

At 55-45, it's not doing quite as well as John Kerry did! :D