What you think

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Just would like to get some opinions on this.<br />I am thinking about buying one.<br />
largeclock.jpg

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: What you think

I like it. If you like horses or have a theme in the house that it fits in, go for it.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Fly Rod

Commander

:) "I'm not to smart, as a lot of you know!!!"<br /><br />If that is what you are into, then I think it is appropriate!!! The wood around the clock represents a horse shoe!!! My daughter is into horses and she would love it!!! I'd go for it providing it is a resonable price!!! ;) :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Sorry, had the wrong one up there.<br />This one has the leather collar around it.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Fly Rod:<br /> :) "I'm not to smart, as a lot of you know!!!"<br /><br />If that is what you are into, then I think it is appropriate!!! The wood around the clock represents a horse shoe!!! My daughter is into horses and she would love it!!! I'd go for it providing it is a resonable price!!! ;) :cool:
The wood around the clock is a horse's collar.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Fly Rod,<br />It's made to represent a pair of hames, which are fitted onto a horse collar worn by draft horses.<br /><br />Edit: Ah, I see now. Horse collar WITH hames.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I like that one a lot better.I didn't vote before cuz I wasn't sure what I thought of it.

sangerwaker

Commander

Would look good in the right room IMO. I'm not into horses either, but for the right room, it would be a compliment to horse type memorabilia or furnishings.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I guess it would have to be a real collar and rigging before I would buy it.<br /><br />Maybe gonfishn could get his amish friends to make you up a real nice one, perhaps with a pendulum clock in the center.<br /><br /> To be honest, it looks a little on the. ... inexpensive side. Like the gold chain should be used for hanging a lamp in the shop. But maybe it just appears that way in the photo.<br /><br />Hey, you asked for opinions.<br /><br />Oh, and could you put me on the email or website list for his new stores, when you get that far.<br />I would really appreciate it.<br />You have my email address. thnx.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

originally intended for a one holer? dolled up with doodads and a clock movement? Novel idea, the round ends on what appear to be handles though. Gotta hang on after a batch of Aunt Winnies Christmas Fruit Cake.<br /><br />Just kidding, looks nice. My daughters been doing the riding lesson thing this past summer. She will be getting a real riding helmet from Santa in a couple weeks. Her and Mom have been working me over pretty good to buy a equine.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Opinions are like ********, everyone has one. Trust your judgement.

SpinnerBait_Nut

roscoe, that is a real collar. Weighs about 9 pound or so after doing some research. And it is real leather too.

gaugeguy

Captain

I have a budweiser theme in my downstairs bar, that would fit in fine down there. I like it.

Carphunter

Commander

I remember the good 'ol days, where Horses were made into glue. Man I miss those days. :p <br /><br />(You didn't see any kids eating the glue back then, 'cause you never really knew which part of the horse was in there). ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Gotta loose that gold chain, its hidious. Maybe if it was mounted from behind it would be better. :)

Carphunter

Commander

Ok Ladyfish, in regards to your last sentence.........................POOF. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />Maybe if it was mounted from behind it would be better. :)
Self Edit: Want it to stay here for a bit. ;)