FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It is a 65 hp mercury outboard with blue stripes on the wrap around housing. I also need to know if I can order parts online for a carb rebuild I need to do on this motor. I need the plastic linkage between the top and bottom carbs. thanks
Re: what year model is this mercury motor #4047111
Heyitstim,<br /><br />According to this site:<br /> http://www.marinshopen.se/guide/mp/merc65.htm <br />your motor is a 1974.<br /><br />As for parts you might check right here with iboats. If they don't have what you need do a search at the top of the page here for mercury parts. <br /><br />Hope it helps,<br />TRP251