FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi i would like to find what year my mercury classic 50, 45hp is : serial no.9474343 and is there a section on where i could find a manual for a furuno le 4000 fishfinder. thanks
Did you ever get instructions for your Furuno LE-4000? I just happened to run across your post while looking for something else. I have a book I would be glad to copy and or scan and send to you. Larry Hoyer lljhoyer@discover-net.net