FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Somebody could say that year is my motor marcury 70 and where I can find a manual for him, it is that I have serious problems with the one carburated, he has already melted 2 pistons in less than one week, thanks<br /><br />ahh the Sn# 6026481
he sends you the I number of series #6026481, it is seemed that of the picture that you sent me but the one numbers 70 of my motor it is not written with red but in blue the form of the box of the motor is also but square, he doesn't have those you line silver and neither he/she has those salient borders that separate the motor of the paw
Dear unicorn thanks you for your valuable information, it has been very useful, but in relation to the manuals of repair of the motor you know the form about locating one since in gratuitous form I don't have way to acquire one by means of internet, also the shippings from outside of the country toward Chile are a little complicated, thank you again <br />Ps: as my English it is?, since first time that I use it, is I hope it is not so bad!!!
Peter.<br /><br />Your english is 10 times better than my Chillian. <br />All I can tell you about the manual is :<br />You won't be able to download them electronically from the web. 1. They are copyrighted. 2 The file would be too LARGE in any format.<br /><br />There are 2 main publications. Seloc (covers Mercury Outboards, 3-4 Cyl. 1965-1989<br />all 40-115 Hp, 3 and 4-cylinder models.)<br />Clymer - Do-It-Yourself Marine Manual - Mercury 45-225HP OB 1972-89 by Clymer<br /><br />You can also go here..<br />http://www.dougrussell.com/partscatalog/collections/index.cfm?fuseaction=colle ctdetails&colid=01<br />for parts listing and numbers.