FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
HD 25 is a 2.5 hp made from 1946-1950. I don't have any charts that breakdown the serial number to a certain year, maybe someone will chine in with some more information.
Wow - not sure how you figured that out. I am also trying to rebuild a HD 25 that belonged to my grandfather. The serial number is 723234. Any info on this motor would be greatly appreciated as I'm just getting started.