FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Evinrude sport twin mo. 9122r ser G91477<br />could one of you fellows help. thanks! <br />tried omc web site had trouble finding the right link.
Sterling66, I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in, hope you don't mind. I have never been a member of anything as great as iboats, I have a 1964 3hp Johnson Sea Horse, I would have never found that out without these guys here. Who knows one day you may be helping us all out. The more one knows the smarter he/she is. He who asks is a fool for a minute, but he who never asks is a fool forever.JG24AJ@cs.com