What would You have done???

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What would You have done???

Data?... Hell i thought he was a character on Star Trek The Next Generation :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't agree, 18rabbit.<br /><br />You are the one who called for the extermination of Islamic states.<br /><br />All I did was respond.

18rabbit

Captain

JB – here is a partial list of countries that are dealing with murderous violence from your “religion of peace and brotherhood” :<br /><br />USA<br />Canada<br />Mexico<br />Argentina<br />Brazil<br />Jamaica<br />England<br />France<br />Spain<br />Germany<br />Bosnia<br />Czech Rep<br />Sudan<br />Congo<br />Half-dozen other African countries<br />Japan<br />Philippines<br />Indonesia<br />China<br />Russia<br />Chechnya<br />Half-dozen other former USSR satellite countries<br />India<br />Afghanistan<br />Pakistan<br />Half-dozen other-stan countries<br />Saudi Arabia<br />Kwit<br />Iran<br />Iraq<br />Syria<br />Israel<br /><br />I guess if we look at each one on its own it is an isolated incidence of … peace and brotherhood . :confused: :confused: :confused: <br /><br />EDIT: what the world is battling is true Islam. The passive Islam you speak of is the twist and distorted religion . It is new and it is temporary...because it hides within it the true Islam.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Hi Rabbit, <br /><br />I think you've just pointed out how far reaching the potential problems might be with relations between Muslims and the "west". Eradication is not only an insane idea, but an impossible one as well. Here are some stats for you.<br /><br />With over 1.2 billion followers, Islam is the world's most popular single religion.<br />Following Islam, Catholicism, Hinduism, Protestantism, and Buddhism round out the top five.<br /><br />However, there are almost 2 billion Christians in the world - divided into several subsets of Christianity.<br /><br />Almost one billion people (one-sixth the world's population) are agnostic, atheists, or indifferent to religion. <br /><br />By the middle of the 21st century, Islam is expected to surpass Christianity as the number one religion.<br /><br />If you want to invest in the security of your children and your future, diplomacy and relation building is the only way to go-IMO.<br /><br />Has the white house figured out implicitly why 911 happened? Since its obvious not all Muslims can be killed, (other than security and seeking out the perp's) what are they doing to determine causes or deter similar acts of desperation? I think Osama was trying to stir things up between the US and Saudi Arabia in a major way. The hijackers were simply tricked into thinking it was a religious based attack. (I doubt Osama is the religious fanatic he implies-he just implies he is so he can recruit pawns to do dirty work for him). Religious fanatics are easy to manipulate IMO...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

How about that? I agree with Toad! :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

There is a big difference in the background and history of islamic and christian cultures.The first formative years of christianity shaped this religion as a faith that was soaked in its own blood and at the same time it was a religion of non violence.<br />The first formative years of Islam were shaped by battles and conquests. It was soaked in its opponents blood.It conquered the middle east through opportunistic use of violence.<br />These two small paragraphs show the principal difference between the two.Never mistake them for even slightly simular just because both are religions.

crab bait

Captain

here's a stat...<br /><br />the number one common first name in the world is mohamid (sp)... the number one last name is smith..<br /><br />but i never heard of a mohamid smith..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Uh-oh! :eek: Now it's getting wierd.. JB agrees with Toad..<br /> :p :p :p <br /><br /> Anywhooo, I'm still with Rabbit!...

SoulWinner

Commander

I'm with Rabbit, JB and Toad on this one. We need goos reciprocative relationships with the many Islamic countries. It's a fact. But there are mullahs all over the world who are turning out armies of Islamic radicals who are determined to destroy the Great Satan. Every Islamic temple wherein these radical clerics are teaching should be destroyed, not by us, but by Islamic believers who want to preserve and protect thier faith. Tha same way I feel about folks like the KKK who use the most holy name of Christ to teach ideas that are CLEARLY biblically unsubstantiated! Hey, if you have an idea, no matter how kooky, take credit for it yourself, don't blame God for your own stupidity :confused: <br /><br />Anyhoo, if the Islamic religion would/could self police, terrorism would probably only exist in Israel. By the same token, if Christianity could self police there would be no gay bishops, protected child molesting preists, multi wife having nuts in Utah, spanish inquisition et al. See what happens to religion when MAN gets his hands on it? No wonder God will use FIRE the next time....no amount of water will cleanse the earth of mans filth.

18rabbit

Captain

Rolmops has a handle on what Islam really is. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation regarding a “kinder, gentler” Islam. It isn’t! What we now are experiencing in the world today is the true Islamic faith with its principals having access to technology.<br /><br />The problem did not start with 9/11. Italy has been experiencing Islamic violence since the 80’s. I believe the Islamic advantage was borne when Saudi Arabia illegally seize the oil fields and technology owned by American oil interests in the late 60’s. They immediately formed OPEC, jacked the price of crude (reference the oil embargo of the early 70’s), realized an influx of wealth, acquired technology…and the war was on.<br /><br />To keep this issue in perspective, consider the Islamic doctrine. Either you convert or you are to be killed. It is plain, simple and clearly stated. There is nothing to interpret. There is only the choice of direct implementation or passive suppression to further a diplomatic co-existence for the time being. The doctrine of annihilation of all non-Islamic belief is and always will be there.<br /><br />What we are experiencing is a literal implementation of the Islamic doctrine by its faithful, thru violence as directed by that same doctrine. It is not a fanatic belief that spread throughout the world. It is a collection of the Islamic faithful that have always been there without a means to fulfill their duty until now. With bank accounts and the acquisition of technology, they are now able to communicate and share strategies on the furthering of their belief.<br /><br />While the passive Islamic believers may not directly involve themselves in the violence, neither will they self-police those that do. To do that, they must abandon their core belief, the Islamic doctrine. Isn’t going to happen. Even if you were to remove the immediate violent element from the Islamic faith, there will always be the potential for its resurrection. Somewhere, someday, someone that fully embraces the Islamic faith is going to pick it up, see that we are not living a life a la Mohammad, just as Bin Laden did, and the violence will all start again.<br /><br />I agree with SoulWinner regarding the removal of any heinous threat to peaceful co-existence of all people. Hence the statement, “…to secure a future for our children and ourselves…Islam and all of its artifacts must be removed from the face of the planet, forever.” If even a single copy of that doctrine is allowed to exist, somewhere, someday, someone that fully embraces the Islamic faith is going to pick it up and realize that we are not living a life a la Mohammad, …<br /><br />EDIT: There are few, if any, non-Muslims that understand Islam to the extent Winn does. He has studied the religion for over 10-years and met face-to-face with many of its principals.<br /><br /> "According to Allah the most vile of creatures is a peace-loving Muslim," - Islamic terror expert Craig Winn.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Rabbit,I may have a handle on how Islam developed throughout history.However I also have a handle on history in general.Your solution would put this country right next to Nazi Germany on the list of nations committing genocide.<br />Choosing to not use this sort of solution,but to look for alternatives is what makes us different and hopefully better than those who wish to see us destroyed.

18rabbit

Captain

Rolmops – I suggested the “state” … i.e. governing entity … would go away … not the people!!!<br /><br />Thus the necessity to eradicate Islam and its artifacts. The people will rebuild their religion but they must not be allowed to do so with any remnants that suggest “killing the Rabbit is good.” If you were to kill off all the Muslims, you would not need to get rid of the Islamic artifacts.<br /><br />Fwiw, I think it is disingenuous to compare the forward means used by Germany to achieve their idealistic objective with a last recourse effort of personal survival against an enemy that is inflexible in their objective to kill. While I am not suggesting it is necessary, neither would I take your suggestion off the table as a possible viable solution to a problem that may never go away otherwise.

SoulWinner

Commander

Rolmops, you mentioned you were in Israel?? I am going there with the wife, hopefully this year. Are you an Israeli? If so I have some questions I'd like to ask you regarding some things like the sacrifice, when will it be reconstituted? Since Mohamed never visited Jerusalem, why does the El Aqsa Masque sit on the Temple Mount? What are the plans to rebuild the Holy Temple??<br /><br />Also, haveing a bit of a grasp on history myself, I would add that Islamic radical beliefs and activities began prior to Saladin. The Caliphial family of Egypt, where Hassan recieved tutlage, and built the secret society and army that confounded the Cruisades(the Assasins). Then Saladin, and by this time miltant Islamic factions were rife from India to Russia, largely working underground in secrecy. There was also in-fighting between them. The Saracens, self proclaimed fanatical enemies of Christians and calling thier sect "The Old Man of the Mountains" turned on Saladin.<br /><br />It wasn't until the death Mohamed II that his son Jalaludin commanded that the lond standing order of God that these Islamic Ismaili's fanatical cults must show outward sign of religious observance. Instead, he made the holy order for them to hide thier true intentions/actions behind a cloak of orthedox peity. Folks all this stuff occurred before 1200 AD.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

all these replies....wonderful peeps.<br /><br />ya bench chair pols........how many have sent your position to Washington or your local REPS...<br /><br />none I will assume.....ya sit her BS'ing and ya should send yer sentamentnts to yer polls.<br /><br />amazing to me that ya ***** to each other here and do nothing to comunicate with the pols!~<br /><br />sissies..........

SoulWinner

Commander

OK Pat, I spent all afternoon looking for some Pols, and I found some. They live four houses down. They are actually third generation American, but there grandparents came from Poland. I went down, introduced myself and explained the situation briefly. Then I laid out my plan for world piece. It's a good thing it's Sunday, or they not have been of such good humor. After politly asking me to leave, I got the feeling they think I'm some kind of kook....maybe I should go to Poland and explain it to the Polls there.....is that you meant?

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Hello Soulwinner.<br />The answer is yes,it is one out of my three nationalities.<br />I got one from my father,one from my mother and one for living there.<br />I can answer your question but you should really open a different thread for that one.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Hi Crab Bait,<br /><br />I agree, I don't know of any Mohamid Smith.<br />There are Muhamed Smiths out there though.<br />There are also Mohammed Smiths...

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

You ask two ?. Same answer to both. KILL all involved. What ever it takes where ever it leads.

18rabbit

Captain

... I would like to gather is how people would have reacted to all this. I will post my thoughts later.<br />
:confused: :confused: :confused: <br /><br />Stratosfied - It's later... ;)