WHAT WAS, COULD HAVE BEEN, AND WHAT IS

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: WHAT WAS, COULD HAVE BEEN, AND WHAT IS

18rabbit your last post is just as outlandish as CastAwayRay's.Please do continue posting.I do sincerely enjoy it.As for propaganda,you are absolutely right, it does need a thread all of its own.I think you should start it because of your expertise on the subject.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Outlandish- Vast right wing conspiracy.<br /><br />Lets see, First they recruited a flaming liberal to apply for an intern job. By using plants in the DNC she gets the job. They cleverly choose a plump, and rather immature thing cuz, Bill likes them that way? (Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers) Oh well, best they could do on short notice. She sets the mood with the most powerful man in the world, by having pizza delivered. (The minx) Knowing Bills love for dairy products, she raises the tent awning exposing her thong and copious amounts of cottage cheeze. Yes this I believe came right out of Nixon's book of dirty tricks.<br /><br />Or maybe Hillary is just a liar. <br /><br />(Bill never did that before>>> :p :p )

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br />she raises the tent awning ~~~~~copious amounts of cottage cheeze.
:D :D :D , LMAO