What to do with Cuba Detainees

Status
Not open for further replies.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: What to do with Cuba Detainees

I don't know how you could tell whether they are a future risk or not. So far at least 12 of the 200 released (6%) are known to have gone back into fighting. That's not a good percentage.<br /><br />Maybe a covert operation is needed to fix the problem. How about an "accident" involving a dozen hungry Australian Crocodiles....who broke into the compound...while on vacation in Cuba...? ;)

spratt

Lieutenant

I believe if even ONE of those guys were to re-enter battle and kill even ONE of our boys, then our Gov has failed our soldiers. As long as the ragheads have food and sustenance, then let them sit out the war right where they are...what!!!??? Free food and clothing, drink and whatever else the bleeding heart Liberals can muster up for them??? Why not some Cuban cigars and color TV, maybe a movie every Friday night, and perhaps a new set of dentures, a few Liberal media guys to interview theem for the American rag newspapers and radio and TV, a few corrective surgeries, some gym privileges for strenghtening themselves for the nex war, perhaps even a few lonely conjugal minded women as the need comes up...oh, wait...that is our American prisons...got it confused...

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

Grant them asylum, all they gotta do is swim to miami, well chum the way for them!

Realgun

Commander

Grant them asylum, all they gotta do is swim to miami, well chum the way for them
That we'll or we will :) <br />Naw that'd be a waste O'chum :) I say cut them a little take them out 15 miles in the Atlantic and any of them can swim to America or Cuba can be free! <br />1 at a time of couse can't have the sharks refusing bait :)

phatmanmike

Captain

let them go.....<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />in cuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> They should be released quickly. Over the Atlantic Ocean, 200 miles off the Maine coast, in their birthday suits, with Chum chained around their necks.
Now that is a perfectly good waste of Chum.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I understand there are 2 Aussies among them. One of Arabic decent, the other of Anglosaxon. As far as these 2 are concerned, I personally believe they should put them on trial/before the courts. If they are found guilty, then that's it - summary punishment. If innocent, then why hold them. I believe most have been there for around 3yrs, so they must have enough evidence by now on these turkeys. I also understand they don't know what to charge one with. They know he was fighting with the Taliban as a foot soldier because he was there.<br />If you'r guilty, you'r guilty: if you'r not, you'r not.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Stratosfied

Ensign

It just don't make sense to me. Now you all know that I ain't that sharp but... Ain't it hot in Afganistan?? Ain't it hot in Cuber(Kennedy pronounciation, since they know oh so much), ain't we got some bases at the North and South Poles??? Send em there let them get a little bit of it and then BOMB EM!!!

crab bait

Captain

if'n they're guilty,, deal with it.. <br />if'n they're innocent ,, deal with that..<br /><br />JUST DEAL WITH IT,,ALREADY..!! <br /><br />father always told me there were 4 sides to every story .." your side, his side, her side,an the back side ".. :) ..

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Give then a General 'Black Jack' Pershing farewell.<br /><br />HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History... <br />Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.<br />Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.<br />All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.<br />Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.<br />They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

spratt

Lieutenant

Jim in Orlando posted about the "Virgins" all those Mislims want...aer there no virgins in their home countries now that they are so desperate for one or a dozen????? And what happens once the virgins are de-flowered and are no longer a virgin???<br /><br />The whole thing makes no sense to me!!! Probably should just give one of them a nice loaded vest and have him on a remote control, send him into the chow hall when they are ALL getting ready to eat their FREE American food in their FREE American clothing, after showering with their FREE American soap and FREE Cuban water....then let him explode in thier midst...repeat above till their dreams are met....

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

What do you think should be done with the 550 enemy-combatant detainees held in Cuba ? <br />
Soylent Green.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Yes Mark42!<br /><br />And remember, Wednesday is Soylent Green Day!<br /><br />Just ask Sol.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them,
I feel sorry for the pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.