What Tics Ya OFF !!!

Fly Rod

Commander
When I get to a check out and the person in front of you hasn't even signed their name to the check yet.<br />Also when a a person uses the charge card machine at the check out and does not know how to use it, repeat! repeat !! repeat!!!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: What Tics Ya OFF !!!

Offer to fill the check out for them.<br /><br />Or ask them if they forgot what store they were in?<br />No?, Then why haven't you written it on the top line of that check?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Those who do 20 down the ramp, slow down, and darn near STOP, at the end of the ON ramp... :mad: <br /><br />dubya... :p

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

LOL Snapperbait!<br /><br />The ones that'll pass you then pull in front of you , slow down and make a right turn.. Just couldn't wait..<br /><br />Traffic jams where the fools run up the shoulders rather than wait like you're doing...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The same one that Fly Rod mentioned, who is in the express lane with a month of groceries in her cart. :( <br /><br />Got behind her again on the Interstate . . . cruising in the left lane (for passing only in Texas)at 15 mph below the limit with a cell phone stuck in her ear. :mad: <br /><br />I can remember my Mom calling Blue's Grocery and giving them a list, which was delivered to our door about an hour later.<br /><br />Oh, for the good old days . . .well, at least that part of them. :cool:

LubeDude

Admiral

How about motor homes and travel trailers that drive 45 on the two lane road and then when they come to a passing lane they drive 75 and only one car gets by them! Then they slow down to 45 again. :mad:

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Hot beer, wet toilet paper and dumb azzes.<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

one more cast

Captain

What ticks me off the most is trash on the side of the road and the people who put it there. :mad:

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

Pedestrians in parking lots who won't make any effort to get the H out of the way of vehicles. Watching a person "pay" for their junk food and T.bone steaks, pop with food stamps. then pay cash for cigs. beer liqour etc. Baiters. People who stop and try and "steal" my fishing bouys. People who say we are not spending enough on education. Litterbugs. disrespectfull kids. People who don't agree with me. :D

People who pull their boat trailer onto the ramp and then start to get the boat ready for launching. They take an extra 15 or 20 minutes tying up the ramp when I am ready to launch. Dang it, the fish are calling me and the beer is cold.

crab bait

Captain

people that don't HI or thank you back..<br /><br />especally in stores... give 'um money .. get back change ... i say 'thanks' ..they say nuthin' ... <br /><br />THAT REALLY TICKS ME OFF..

FLATHEAD

Captain

Two words '<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />''<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br />'<br /><br />Mother inlaw :mad:

Homerr

Commander

Ah yes.. these posts are always good...<br /><br />I have a bunch to list, but my topper is:<br /><br />CELL PHONES while driving. <br /><br />It should be illegal in all states.<br /><br />Almost everyday, I see near misses and plain stupid dumb-A$$ driving while they are talking on their phones.<br /><br />Matter of fact..seen one yesterday. This girl laid down a good 15-20 feet of rubber slamming on her brakes trying to stop. She didn't notice the cars in front of her were at a RED light.<br /><br />DUH?<br /><br />And yes, the infamous check writing. When are these people going to get with the program and get a debit card?<br />99% of the time it's a woman who writes the check in the store. She doesn't have it filled out, she doesn't know what store she's in, and she has to ask the clerk 10 times what the amount is... then she says 'oops' can I write that for $10 over? :mad: <br /><br />Debit card... In/out... done. <br />No writing, no paper-trail. I hear the check writing days are coming to an end... Not soon enough if you ask me.<br /><br />Rebates: I hate them all. I don't buy anything that has a 'rebate'.. UNLESS it was significant.<br />Getting a dollar back or .50 isn't worth my time to put it in an envelope and waste fuel in my car to get it to the post office.<br /><br />H.

gonfishn

Commander

Women who think that fishn lures are great decorations. A few years back my ex got a hanging wreath and decorated it with about ten of my muskie lures and hung on our outside front door :mad: . Thats one of the many reasons why she is in the ex file..

Trent

Captain

Only one slip left on the dock and people are fishing in it and I have no place to go and they will not move. :mad:

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Or how about after the 30 minute drive to the store where the wife sits there with her pocketbook in her lap, you arrive, park, open the door, and THEN the wife says,"what's the rush? I gotta check my list and make sure I didn't forget anything and get some money ready." now you think but cleverly don't say, "SO, what the H_LL were you doing for the last half hour"? and then of course you hit the long checkout line, the total comes to $21.89 and she hands the clerk a 20 and 2 singles, and after the clerk rings it up, bags the stuff, and makes change she says; "wait a minute, I think I may have the change", and proceeds to fumble in the pocketbook and change purse for 5 minutes while counting pennies and then announces, "sorry I only have 86 cents in change", wow, God forbid she leaves the store with some extra change, it must be a mortal sin or something. Wait a minute, does this happen to you or am I just being picky???? :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

My inlaws..some of them anyway...they don't like me much either..these people like to travel in "packs" so to speak..make them feel secure I guess. :mad:

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

i hate alot of things. sometimes my wife tells me i need anger management. the thing that angers me the most is the SOB that throws his trash out the window while driving. it takes one low life sob to do such a thing.

Homerr

Commander

A bit off topic, but:<br /><br />Anger management is just a way to dumb-down and feminize men in America.<br /><br />My opinon?: to **** with anger management!<br /><br />We wouldn't have some of the problems we have today in our country if the femi-nazis didn't have things like "Anger management" and so-called "compassion". <br /><br />Bring back the old West. If you had a problem, you either but-heads right there, or took it outside at high noon... <br /><br />Turd-world countries or not... they have the right idea: You steal something? You get your hand that you stole with chopped off.<br /><br />H.