FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OB - I didn't call you a slave holder or a non-virgin killer. Don't take what I said out of context. What I asked you was if you agreed that we should have slaves or kill non virgin brides as it says in the bible.
RE: "I have made my point of view heard"<br /> "No one is going to change my mind"<br /> = Principle.<br /><br /> others that don't like your point of veiw<br /> = popularity.<br />Its a complement.!
And Wo-Max. I don't think anyone here said that homosexuality was normal. What was said was that just because someone was homosexual was no reason subject them to exclusion or hatred.