What size fuel tank do you have.

Lrider

Chief Petty Officer
Re: What size fuel tank do you have.

I was never good at weights and measures...and I am not smarter than a fifth grader....
Sorry I wasn't picking on you, actually you had a very good point. I just called the manufacturer, the 1200 pounds does not include the weight of the fuel

So I learned something new, cool, I don't have to throw my wife off after all :D

Thank you

AndrewsArk

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Sorry I wasn't picking on you, actually you had a very good point. I just called the manufacturer, the 1200 pounds does not include the weight of the fuel

So I learned something new, cool, I don't have to throw my wife off after all :D

Thank you

Haha, that's pretty good. I'm wondering what my tank size is myself. I haven't been able to find anything yet.

Lrider

Chief Petty Officer

Haha, that's pretty good. I'm wondering what my tank size is myself. I haven't been able to find anything yet.

I don't think my father ever trusted anything electrical or electronic, many years ago when I bought my first car (57 ford wagon), my father told me to tell him when the tank was almost empty. I did, he got out a 1 gallon gas can and we drove until I ran out of gas. He bought me a full tank of gas and pointed out that I now know how much my tank holds and when I need to fill it up.

I still do that and have passed it onto my children. The manufacture of my car says my tank is 19 gallons, I can't put more then 15.5 from bone dry. Yes I contacted them, that is another issue and a different forum.

Be well

krakatoa

Senior Chief Petty Officer

GLASTRON SSV190
115 Mariner O/B
40Gal Below Deck

HAV2FISH

Chief Petty Officer

17.5 ft bass boat
25 gal. bilt in tank
120 Mercury force outboard
80 to 85 miles per tank.

180Fisherman

Petty Officer 1st Class

18' Wellcraft center console - 50 gals and wouldn't want any less.

Rscardina

Chief Petty Officer

Thank you

No problem..no offense taken

So then what you are saying is the feul tank at full capacity is already factored in and the 1200 is in addition to the weight of the gas???

Lrider

Chief Petty Officer

Straight from the Sailfish factory, they verified it by e-mail - really nice people to work with.

"The 1200 lbs is not for fuel, just people and gear"