FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a caravelle 16 ft and I dont know what it is either! so if you find anything out please let me know! Oh yeah I called the park Rangers here in Utah and they gave me this website that is in PA saying we can get a info plate from them! http://www.fishandboat.com/forms_boating.htm.
But if anyone knows anything about my boat please let me know. I cant find Anything!