What is your earliest childhood memory?

ehenry

Commander
Re: What is your earliest childhood memory?

My sisters stuffing my mouth with marshmellows and trying to cook me on an Ol' Smokey bbq grill when I was 5. I"m 47 and still have scars on my stomach and one knee from that eppisode.

Stratosfied

Ensign

One of my uncles taking me to the store to get some candy, I was only 3. That was a big deal because I was at my Granny's and it was a long way to anywhere.

one more cast

Captain

age 5... A first grader was chasing me and I fell down and put a tooth through my lip. :( <br /><br /> I might have an earlier one but not 100% sure of the date. I remember walking home about 1/3 mile because we couldn't get through to our road because Bur****s store was burning down. I believe that was in 1962 so I would have been 4 years old.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

I was about 3 leaning over the side of my grampa's Chriscraft with my hand in the wake.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Couldn't have been older than 4. Probably closer to 2-3.......walked out of the kitchen where my mom and grandma were talking at the table with a piece of bread in my hand. Walked outside(door must have been open?) to the pond behind our house and started feeding the ducks. Got through 1/2 the piece of bread when mom and grandma came running and snatched me off the ground and made me go back inside. I was pretty mad because I didn't get to finish feeding the ducks.

ZmOz

Captain

Choking on a life saver when I was about 4. I passed out and turned blue before the paramedics came. I remember waking up as they were putting me into the ambulence. Kinda funny that a "life saver" almost killed me... :D

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

going to prom with dad and coming home with mom :D

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Taking baths with my sister (about 2 yrs older), I was probably 3 or 4 at the time.

PW2

Commander

I remember at age 4 or so we had one of those cars where the two rear doors opened facing the front of the car. the door on my side of the rear seat wasn't completely latched my brother thought it would be great sport to get me to open the door in order to close it while we were going down a country road at 50 mph or so. I was of course launched out the door. Somehow I managed to hold on to the door jamb and the handle, feet dragging thru concrete and mud puddles at 50 mph. my father managed to get the car stopped. My brother claimed it was an accident. Yeah, right!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hey PW, was your brother a Republican? :D

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I have amazing recall........<br /><br />I remember going to a party with my father and then going home with my mother. :D <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...