What is your age?

crab bait

Captain
Re: What is your age?

LF's age is common knowlegde.. is posted it a year ago or so.. think she said she's 48 both years.. so that means she 48 NOW at least.. :) .. <br /><br />think we're the same age.. <br /><br />i'm not 50..!! i'm 49.95.. goin' on 12..

LadyFish

Admiral

Actually, you are much older than me crabby.
26.gif

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

What happened to the 40-44 year olds. They would have been 18 in 1978-1982. Did we lose them in the disco era? :D <br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> What happened to the 40-44 year olds. They would have been 18 in 1978-1982. Did we lose them in the disco era? :D <br /><br />Ken
2.gif
<br /> Ah Ha ha ha Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

holy cats, so far I'm in the majority (46). Ya know, more and more I'm becoming my dad.<br /><br />Anyone else experiencing this?

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Me?<br />I'm on the old double nickel (9%) according to the poll.<br />My wife told me the other day that I can now start to apply for a "SENIORS" card. EEEEEEEK<br />I dont quite understand what she was trying to infer.<br /> :( <br /><br />Regards to all for Christmas.<br />Peter

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> holy cats, so far I'm in the majority (46). Ya know, more and more I'm becoming my dad.<br /><br />Anyone else experiencing this?
This is not your dad's forum :D <br /><br />I think it is funny...I see my son's turning into me, and I have to laugh...their likes and dislikes mirroring a lot of mine, and even their looks...he he he, maybe payback is real, after all!!! I went to my older sons apartment after he got married and moved out...took a bunch of candy wrappers, threw them around, and siad "Man, payback is so sweet!!!!" Of course we all had a fine laugh...but he keeps all his tools locked away for some reason!!!!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

29 and holding here. I posted my age awhile back(same as my *** size.oops! Shame on me!). If you really want to know you'll have to search for it. But I did vote honestly.<br />Bassy

ST101

Recruit

OK KIDS,<br />40-50 humphhh<br />I was born in 1943 - this is 2004 (for a little bit) makin me 62 next b-day.<br />I dive, fish, captain my own 35 and married a wonderful gal 18 years my jr. 3 years ago. She can't keep up. I work out on my bowflex, work in my office 14 - 16 hrs a day (really have that much work--I'm popular) stay up till 11 and sleep like a baby! I've got 3 grand kids and we'll have another baby in the next year.<br />Don't tell me IT can't be done!<br />I'm just lookin for a job RIGHT NOW that'll take me to the Keys or somewhere I can live better - longer!

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

All I know is I gotta update my screen name because I ain't been 42 in a few years. But at least I am in the majority group.<br /><br />BTW, I'm loosing weight and getting in shape. How do I look? (hurry up and respond, cause I not gonna hold this pose in front of the screen too much longer)

phatmanmike

Captain

Originally posted by phatmanmike:<br />
[ December 21, 2004, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: JB ] <br /><br /><br />holy crap, i typed the word " PHART" , but with an " f " and it got deleted....... thats a lil much, doncha think?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Mike, JB does not like that word. He has edited it several times in this post.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Bassy:<br /> 29 and holding here. I posted my age awhile back(same as my *** size.oops! Shame on me!). If you really want to know you'll have to search for it. But I did vote honestly.<br />Bassy
Bassy, you li'l thang!!! I never knew you were 48!!!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Funny thing. I just added up all the percentages and it came to 102. Hmmmm.....<br /><br />Chris.......<br />(I am in the 40-44, but only for 6 more months :( )

geofthro

Seaman

I'd be the the big 31 on the 14th of jan and proud to say "YOUNGER THAN MOST AND OLDER OF SOME"! :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Bassy, we all know that you are younger than Springtime. :) <br /><br />What I want to know is who is the other old . . . um, er, fellow here? :confused: