What is the top called and do they still make them

debbiet2

Recruit
I have recently pulled my parents 1976 Winner Minikai out of storage and had some work done to the transom and floor. I went back to the storage barn to find out that the mice had a field day with some of the interior pieces. I have a top/cover/bimini, I really don't know what it's called, and I can't seem to find them anywhere on the internet. What I'm talking about is a type of shade cover that snaps to the top of the windows and down the sides of the windows and then has a zipper area in the middle so people walking from the back to the front and vice versa can get through with the middle window open. I thought it was called a bimini but all the biminis that I'm seeing online are poles that do not snap to the windows. And it I search for cover then it gives me the type of cover that is used for storing the boat when it's not in use. Am I calling this top the wrong thing? Do they even make them anymore? I hope my description makes sense to someone. If I can get over to the boat sometime soon, I'll snap a picture of it and post it too.

Thanks for your help,
Debbie