What is the most useless invention you have ever used?

oddjob

Commander
Re: What is the most useless invention you have ever used?

Diagnosic systems on cars w/ computers.<br /><br />A/c conversion to new freon from old systems. Overheats your engine and will do the same to tranny if a front wheel drive.

18rabbit

Captain

The most useless invention I've ever tried to use was the United States Judical System.
SoulWinner - You nailed it!!!<br /><br />Avoid the courts at all costs!!! I think most people have the idea anyone that complains about the judicial system is either experiencing ‘sour grapes’ or expressing dissatisfaction with a political agenda. It ain’t so!!! The judiciary is corrupt beyond belief because there is no real oversight of the judiciary in any venue. I believe most people don’t have a clue how bad it really is…and it is worsening day by day. Couldn’t have gotten that way without us.<br /><br />How does that saying go … "evil thrives where good men do nothing"?

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

My wife bought one of the "miracle" egg cookers advertised on TV. The one that makes perfect eggs in the microwave. Hah! We used grenade simulators in the service that didn't blow up like that sucker did. What a mess in the microwave. At least she was the one who first tried it, not me.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

"Easy Outs"<br /><br />Neither "easy" nor "out"

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Any of those knuckle busting, bolt stripping, and cheaply made multi wrenches. One size fits all, yeah right. <br /><br />Almost forgot about those hook and leader holders made from plastic. Why do I keep buying those things when none work? :confused: