What is it with Buick's (Rant)

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Re: What is it with Buick's (Rant)

I thought I was the only one who noticed the Buick phenomenon. That and minivans. Although, if you notice, I'm from sunny Florida....Gods waiting room....Heck, most EVERYONE around here seem to be at the Buick age. I think I have a handle on the traffic problem here.....NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE GOING. Seems like they all slam on the brakes, read the street sign, proceed to the next one...slam on the brakes, read the street sign, proceed to the next one....slam on th....you get the idea :eek: <br />Then you have the little old ladies out in the morning rush hour, driving about 6 mph going to the market to pick up some kitty food and a paper :mad: :mad: <br /><br />OK I'm done now<br /><br />Dave

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: What is it with Buick's (Rant)

okay, my dad has a thing for Buicks. Gets a new one ever 2-3 years even though every one he's ever bought has been a lemon. Bad transmissions on some of 'em. Bad A/C compressors on all of 'em. Recall after recall. yada yada yada.<br /><br />My theory is, Buick owners drive slow in order to minimize their injuries when the car falls apart.<br /><br /> :)