Commander
Re: What is a troll ?

Originally posted by PierBridge:<br />
trollblw.gif
LMAO --- WTF is that?!?!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /><br />I think gun control is a bad idea, what are your thoughts<br />Ken
KIZ without proper "Gun Control" how in the world do you hit what your aiming at?? ;) ;) :D <br /><br />See.............reverse troll :) :)

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by karrick:<br /> So I was out crusing in the Bayliner, the best boat ever, and stopped by the marina to get some oil and they only carried OMC oil. That is the worst possible oil and I will defend it to the death. He said if I wanted any other oil, I should cruise down to the local bait shop. I told him I wouldn't support that conservative nutjob wacko who run the shop if my life depended on it. So I decided to call it a day.<br /><br /> Oh ya trolls are the ugly creatures under the bridge.<br /><br /><br /> ;)
They didn't have any Amsoil?

Ralph 123

Captain

oh wait, you mean this kind of troll! Quick, somebody grab the keyboard!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!<br /><br />
troll.jpg

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by woodrat:<br /> Well, at least last fall, when I was last accused of trolling here, a troll was any post or person making a post that rankled, irritated or offended the dominant conservative majority.<br /><br />Making posts that seem outrageous, offensive or asinine to any of the rest of us, by definition is not considered "trolling".<br />
Well, yeah.<br /><br />Like any trolling or fishing, you gotta use the right bait for your target. <br /><br />It ain't really fishing or "trolling" if you're putting peanut-butter sandwiches on your hook, cause the fish ain't gonna go for it! :D

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by karrick:<br /> So I was out crusing in the Bayliner, the best boat ever, and stopped by the marina to get some oil and they only carried OMC oil. That is the worst possible oil and I will defend it to the death. He said if I wanted any other oil, I should cruise down to the local bait shop. I told him I wouldn't support that conservative nutjob wacko who run the shop if my life depended on it. So I decided to call it a day.<br /><br /> ;)
Nice troll! :D :D

FLATHEAD

Captain

LMAO @ Ralph. <br /><br />In reality I think all post are more or less a troll. You post a topic hoping someone will "Bite" Be it a topic asking for help, or a topic that is a little touchy, or just looking for good conversation. It's all kinda the same. I say to each his own If you think it"s a troll for the sake of putting others down or just to start trouble , you have the option of ignoring it.

ndemge

Commander

You might be a troll if.....<br /><br /> You have the gonads to tread a new topic topic of: "To crimp or solder"<br /><br />........

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by NoelMG:<br /> You might be a troll if.....<br /><br /> You have the gonads to tread a new topic topic of: "To crimp or solder"<br /><br />........
Rut Ro, don't let mark42 see that. :eek:

treedancer

Commander

Wow Ralph nice picture you can hardly see the remote in your right hand. Could that be considered a troll? :D