FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Welcome back Ralph.<br />Get that back on the mend and when you're out this way checking out Lake Tahoe. I'll have to put you on horseback and show you some of the country around here.
Glad to see your back Ralph, hope your back gets better soon.<br /><br />We got so tired of Kenny asking where Ralph was. Man, he really missed you.<br /><br />I mean he really really missed you.<br /><br />You have no idea how much he missed you. <br /><br />I mean.....................oh, forget it.
Yea Ralphy, he really, really, reallyyyyyyyyy, missed you. <br /><br />Welcome back, I was getting worried too when I got no reply to my emails I sent ya.