What gift will you give Chucky and Camilla?

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: What gift will you give Chucky and Camilla?

Originally posted by Kiwi Phil:<br /> As for the 3 Corps not "Royal". I had forgotten about them. I understand the Legal Beagles and the Trick-Cyclists not being Royal. Another comes to mind -the bl**dy pay Corps - I recall our bunch as being the biggest bunch of drunks in the Mess, and when down in Boggie St, they were always at the head of the que.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip
We both forgot the Intelligence Corps. Best way to deal with them, really.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Oh no, not the "Secret Squirrels Brigade". The only ones who could make nothing out of nothing and come to the wrong conclusion. Every time a bl**dy coconut. And they were always so serious, lecturing you, and every one had their legs crossed to stop them peeing them selves.<br />I reckon the ones who should have been "de- Royal'd" were those mongrels in the "Goon Squad", officially known as the Military Police. They never volunteered to go in to the feild, as they knew the 2nd round would probably be going through their sweede, and hell, they were invited often enough!!!! Just joking :D When you were having fun, they were the ****s to come along and break it up, and they were always waiting for the opportunity to threaten you or clout you with their batten. It never happened but it made them feel good, and us feel they were a bunch of jerks.<br />Oh to be young again.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

tinkerer<br /> as we had Bill and Hillary and now G W and Laura ,its only fair that you get Chucky and Camillia:) :) . there is a poetic irony :) .

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> tinkerer<br /> as we had Bill and Hillary and now G W and Laura ,its only fair that you get Chucky and Camillia:) :) . there is a poetic irony :) .
rodbolt forgot Bonzo and Ronnie!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahaahah yep totaly. must have had a foggie one. how bout the peanut farmer and his bubba brudder :)

Laddies

Banned

I would like everyone to know, that I certainly approve of the Queens, position of not attending the royal wedding, apparently she don't approve any more than us commoners do---Bob

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> hahahaahah yep totaly. must have had a foggie one. how bout the peanut farmer and his bubba brudder :)
Can we go back further??? Gay Abe?? Mary Todd looked like a Junk Yard dog.