What Gender is your brain?

LadyFish

Admiral
take the test...... <br /><br />My results.......<br /><br />Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male<br /><br />Your brain leans female<br />You think with your heart, not your head<br />Sweet and considerate, you are a giver<br />But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: What Gender is your brain?

Hmmmm.<br /><br />I have LF's brain. :eek:

crab bait

Captain

100 % ************<br />( edit.. i didn't type tranisorius )

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Man.. I'm only 53.33% male.. sheesh.

dolluper

Captain

I got<br />Your Brain is 26.67% Female, 73.33% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved <br /> :)

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve <br /><br />I'm not surprised by the results.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved \<br /><br />uhh... Ok..

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer

Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

What does it mean when they only show this picture ..<br /><br />
4zu89c
<br /><br /> :confused: :confused:

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I ended up with LFs results, but the test is not specific enough. I cannot or will not understand shopping, an engine is a work of art, and farting is another form of communication in my world.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) 80% male- 20% female!!! Does that mean that I could reproduce myself????? :confused: Cloning!!! :p <br />Maybe my father was wrong when he said, "When I were born they thru the mould away"!!!! :p ;) :cool:

JRJ

Commander

Good one JasonJ :D 60% bad 40% worse here.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Whew! 60% male- 40% female. I'm glad I didn't have to go looking for my Japanese ceremonial dagger. ;)

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

Im in trouble it said no brain dedected........

NathanY

Commander

Your Brain is 26.67% Female, 73.33% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Like BoomYal said,<br /><br />WHEW!!!!!<br /><br />Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved<br /><br />AK Chappy

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve <br /><br /><br /> :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Bugger!!! Same as Boomyal. :D <br /><br />Chris...........

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Ladyfish we have the same brain!<br />I wasn't surprised. I am a female and think like a female and don't I know it. <br />Mine says:<br />Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male <br />Your brain leans female<br />You think with your heart, not your head<br />Sweet and considerate, you are a giver<br />But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!<br />Bassy