What are you thankful for?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
All these rants, complaints, cynicism and general whining are getting me down.<br /><br />Today we, in the U.S.A., are celebrating the 229th anniversary of the birth of our nation. The greatest nation on earth (IMO). We have the most personal freedom, highest standard of living and best quality of life in the history of civilization. Our society and culture are the envy and the model that others the world over aspire to.<br /><br />Quit complaining and tell us what you are thankful for. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for the health of my kids and grandkids.<br />I am thankful to have the money to do what I want.<br />I am thankful for having a great wife.<br />Also thanful for having a whole bunch of great friends here and on other boards.

Trent

Captain

I am thankful for the health of my kids and grandkids.<br />I am thankful to have the money to do what I want.<br />I am thankful for having a great wife.<br />Also thanful for having a whole bunch of great friends here and on other boards<br />Im thankful JB did not move this to another thread! :)

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Just takes some trips to a few 3rd world countries to help ya realize what ya have here. I'am thankful for all the opportunities to make a decent life for my family and myself. Happy Birthday U.S.A.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I am so thankful for how blessed my life is:<br />A wonderful,supportive husband<br />A beautiful place to live and call home<br />A satisfying career<br />The freedom to make money and decide what to do with it.<br />a like I was saying the other day... I'm glad I am an adult so I can have a second piece of cake if I want to and noone can tell me no.LOL<br />God Bless the USA<br />Bassy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I'm thankful that I have the right to rant, disagree, complain, be cynical, and even whine if I so desire, whereas folks in some other parts of the world don't have that right.....<br /><br />I'm thankful I have the opprotunity, same as everyone else in U.S. of A.; to make a living that affords a few extra luxurys past having food on the table and a roof overhead... Some places in this world, food and a roof overhead are luxurys...<br /><br />Thats about as optimistic as I can get... If I got any more optimistic I'd start feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, and we can't have that now can we?.... :p

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

I am thankful for the health and well being of my kids and grandkids.<br />I am thankful that I married a wonderful woman who shares my love for the outdoors and life on the river.<br />I am thankful to have been able to provide all of the neccessities and a few of the luxuries for my family.<br />I am thankful to have found this board full of people with interests similar to mine.<br />Happy fourth, everybody!

Trent

Captain

Snapper... If you got anymore thankful Id think you were a Right leaning guy? As in Republican. :)

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

I thankful for that this country only has to suffer 3 1/2 years more of W.

clanton

Rear Admiral

Have been to a few of the third world countries and I agree with AT and SB. The people of this nation have more personal freedom then any place on earth, and I pray that this freedom is continuous.

crab bait

Captain

thankful for american cheese an the ability to ******-up a comet.. at will..

bigbad4cyl

Petty Officer 1st Class

i actualy got to see a bunch of people jumping for joy at a space center ,,,about the fact the propelled an object into a comet and took pictures for 333 million, which is nothing compared to the 700 billion being spent on saving a country ,that will someday raise the gas prices on me ,,,,,,and we have a leader who hasent evan mentioned the homeland here ,unless it was about raising the interest rate ,,or taking social security :confused:

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I am thankful every morning for waking up.<br />Back in '71 I did something stupid, and since then every day has been a bonus, and I treat it as such.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Link

Rear Admiral

JB<br />
Quit complaining and tell us what you are thankful for. :)
I'm thankful that I was born in the USA and didn't have to risk Life ot limb to get here.<br /> clanton <br />
Have been to a few of the third world countries and I agree with AT and SB.
I am thankful that I agree with you three but am also thanful that I can say BTDT myself when it comes to being in several (5) or more third world countries <br /><br /> Bassy <br />
A beautiful place to live and call home
I am thankful that Bassy is thankful for where she lives, but as great of a neighbor she and hers would make I am also am thankful that I don't havr to live in CA. ;) <br /><br /> Blu Lunch <br />
I thankful for that this country only has to suffer 3 1/2 years more of W.
I am thankful that this country still have another 3 1/2 years for W to guide it and maybe another J afterwards.<br />I'm also thankful that I was able to use Wketchup when BBQing on the 4th! ;) <br /><br /> http://www.wketchup.com (Shameless Plug)<br /><br /> crab bait <br />
thankful for american cheese an the ability to ******-up a comet.. at will..
I am thankful that we are good shots and didn't blow up our moon or something! Moon guys might have got ticked about that! <br /><br /> Kiwi Phil <br />BTDT also... should have checked out of this world at 35..<br /><br /> SBN <br />
Also thanful for having a whole bunch of great friends here and on other boards.
Why you little two timer you... I didnt even know there were other boating forums :rolleyes: <br /><br /> Holdimhook <br />
I am thankful to have found this board full of people with interests similar to mine.<br />Happy fourth, everybody! <br />
Dittos..<br /><br />I am also thankful that I don't have to type THANKFUL again :D

D

DJ

1. My God.<br /><br />2. My Country.<br /><br />3. My Family.<br /><br />4. My friends.<br /><br />5. The ability to "spout off", without repurcussion..

mattttt25

Commander

that i put another 100 miles and spent another 29 hours on my boat this weekend.

aspeck

Staff member

So many things to be thankful for - My God, country, wife and family, life and breath, freedom, friends, iBoats, etc.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) I'm thankful for the lovely wife and children,brothers ; sisters and most of the relatives in our family!!!!<br /><br />And I'm thankful for the lovely grand daughters!!!<br /><br />Also thankful to wake up every morning in a great country!!! ;) :cool: