What are you thankful for?

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: What are you thankful for?

To have been born in the greatest country on the planet and to have verfied that greatness by visiting so many other countries - first, second and third world. I lived in two "third - almost second" world countries and in two first worlders. It was mostly good in other countries but I ALWAYS enjoyed coming back to the US of A, the undisputed best. <br /><br />The 4th of July is far an away my favorite holiday - can't wait for birthday number 230!

NYMINUTE

Captain

For the ability to enjoy and participate in all the above posts. Others in this world do not have these same privledges.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Yah, what ya'll said and can say even if I don't agree with you. Nice to be free!

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

well Im not American but here it goes<br /><br />1. Im thankful to have a wife who supports every endevour I attend to <br />2. Im thankful I have 3 healthy happy children<br />3. Im thankful I and all the ones I love have their health<br />4. Im thankful I have Canadian beer!!!!<br />5.Im thankful to have America as a neighbor

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I am thankfull for so many things, I dont know where to start.<br /><br />My worst problems are so minor compared to others.<br /><br />Ken

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> I am thankfull for so many things, I dont know where to start.<br /><br />My worst problems are so minor compared to others.<br /><br />Ken
I think you just summed it up Ken... I was trying to be funney.. but you Nailed it!