What a crock !

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What a crock !

Alligator hunting with a crossbow ... :confused: <br /><br />I thought you used a length of rope and a whole raw chicken to get'm...<br /><br />either way - thats alot of meat that needs to be marinated.<br /><br /> :p

tylerin

Commander

Quote from Carp Now thats just great, ya'll done got Tylerin all excited. <br />
I hope you're reading this thread Carp, cause cruelty to small rodents makes you a homo too ;)

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

B20, calm down... you b a redneck in the makins. Just go with the flow! Think of the gator as a kitty cat spraying all over your yard. The reptile smells much worse, makes much more noise at certain times and really really does not respect your legal property rights. By the way, horses really are not native to this area if you get down to it. They seem to be domesticated, you gonna shoot them too if they lift their leg on your lawn? <br /><br />PS... What do horses,kitty cats and gators have in common, B20???<br /><br /><br />They all taste just like CHICKEN! HEEE HAAWWW!

Carphunter

Commander

...Now thats just great , Tylerin done got me all excited. ;)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) B20 seems to be one of them!!! :eek: <br /><br />"Do as I say and not what I do!!!" :eek: :eek:

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

What ever happend to "catch and release"?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Gil009:<br /> PS... What do horses,kitty cats and gators have in common, B20???<br /><br /><br />They all taste just like CHICKEN! HEEE HAAWWW!
And I hear Spotted Owls do also :D <br /><br />Must be why we see "Cream of Spotted Owl Soup" decals on vehicles out here :D :D :D