FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Did the Sabres win I have a friend from Buffalo and is a die hard Bills and Sabre Fan. I am a Wings fan but they sure got knocked out of play offs fast last year we will see what happens this year. I have never got a chance to play hockey but love to watch it now I am to old to try to play with out hurting some thing. But I really would like drive the Zamboni`s never too old for those......d