Well I did it

Well We bought a new to us 2004 25' Lowe suncruiser tritoon with the 4.3 I/O set up. Spent all day yesterday cleaning it up and its looking pretty good now.

I have a couple questions.

First, it has the 190 horse 4.3 do any of you know of any performance upgrades for this engine?

Second, I got two props with it, one is broken and will cost 60 bucks to fix its a 15 x 17 I think. The other prop which is on the boat is a 15.25 x 15 its not in real good shape either, has a few dings and waves in it. Is it worth fixing the props I have or get a new one. What is the best size and brand for my boat? The shop we went recommended a 17 x 13

These are the photos from the add.
2d26dxz.jpg

qxjb60.jpg

rrhodes

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Well I did it

Congrats. I would not worry about performance upgrades until you get a good prop on there and run it. Love the double bimini top.

I would get a turningpoint Hustler prop. You can get the hub and prop from iboats for about $115. I have yet to hear anything negative about them.

Big Bubba

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Phil in So Cal,
That is a nice looking Pontoon boat. Congrats!!!! to you. You will love how much room you have for everyone in your family. I own a 20' 2 log pontoon boat I bought last April 2008 and I absolutely love it. Have fun with her:)

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Now the trick is to stop looking then you can't find a better deal you missed or anything like that.

Maybe google for the hop up parts, I am sure they are out there, you might be suprised and it could performe well enough that you won't need to tweak it, oh wait, I just remembered boats are never fast enough.

Enjoy.