FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know this has been said before, but what is the weight difference between a pontoon and adding a tritoon package. I know this varies with the particular company, but I am looking for a general answer. Thanks! in advance for your time.
Mine is only 450lbs heavier than the 2 toon version. Thats just the tube,underskin & strakes. but remember you may put on heavier motor and larger fuel tank.