Weekly Q&A

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Weekly Q&A

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre. Fast and furious<br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat? Nope- It woulda been bbq chicken though<br /><br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show? Reno 911<br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song. Good question<br /><br />5. Who is in your CD player right now? "hair bands" collection<br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail? Margarita or Buttery Nipple<br /><br />7. Do you like beets? Cold and sweet, heck ya<br /><br />8. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope<br /><br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug? Don't drink coffee<br /><br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase? Brain overload- Probably everything I saw

Stratosfied

Ensign

1. Day after tomorrow<br />2. No<br />3. American Justice/ WWE Raw (it's a tie)<br />4. Can't you see<br />5. Kazaa mix, ZZ Top and Ted Nugent<br />6. Free beer<br />7. NO<br />8. Yes, 3 bones in left foot at one time(OUCH)<br />9. Nothing<br />10 Hummer!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

1. Runaway jury.<br />2. yes maam, Crawfish boil.<br />3. PBS and Discover channel.<br />4. Don't know any marshall Tucker, i heard of marshall Dillon, but i never did hear him sing.<br />5. Tim Mc Graw's "BBQ stain on ma white tee shirt"<br />6. 25yr Demerara Rum straight.<br />7. occasionaly. <br />8. Broke my arm back in 1968.<br />9. "Been there,let's do dat".<br />10.A nice place away from the city dwellers.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br />Troy<br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br />Yes, Porterhouse steak<br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br />Mystery Science Theater 3000<br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br />"Heard It In A Love Song"<br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br />Todd Rundgren, Liars<br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br />Any soft drink<br />7. Do you like beets?<br />Yes<br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />No<br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br />Ohio State Buckeyes<br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br />A big boat & a rig to pull her with

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by BrianFD:<br /> 3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br />Mystery Theater 3000
Cool, I was wondering is there were any MST3K fans here.<br /><br />Ken

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

1.Lion King<br />2.No<br />3.No T.V.<br />4.?<br />5.Alvin Lee<br />6.Heavy Beer<br />7.Yep, cooked,pickeled. Tops also. Red pee, cool.<br />8.Probibly<br />9.Nothing, it just reminds me of my hunt in Co.<br />10.Stocks

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

1. Jurrasic Park 3<br />2. No cook out. Frozen pizzia [cooked of course]<br />3. Mash<br />4. Nrver heard of them<br />5. Jerry lee lewis<br />6. Jim Beam straight up no ice<br />7. no<br />8. Whattaburger nickle mug. <br />9. Don't do lotto. I try my luck at Shreveport.

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

1. that crazy movie about the ice age actually really good<br />2. yup of course had chicken wings grilled chicken theighs<br />3. 24... csi..<br />4.who the (*&^% is marshall tucker<br />5. red hot chili peppers beatles cd rollingstones cd<br />6.margarita<br />7. I love beets the more pickled they are the better<br />8. yup the coller bone dont ask way to embarrising<br />9. eat *&^% or die<br />10. wow thats a tough one a plane ticket away for all the friends i never new I had

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Opps, after posting realized I forgot one Yes I've broken a bone.

FLATHEAD

Captain

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br /><br /> A))Uncle Buck<br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br /><br />A))Yep, hot dogs and steak at fish camp<br /><br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br /><br />AQ))Antiques roadshow<br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br /><br />A))Green grass and high tides (oops not Marshall tucker)<br /><br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br /><br />A))Hank Williams in one, The Ramons in the other<br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br /><br />A)) Beer<br /><br />7. Do you like beets?<br /><br />A))Nope <br /><br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br /><br />A)) Lots of em.<br /><br /><br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br /><br />A)) Nothing<br /><br /><br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br /><br />A))Depends on how much I win.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Spy who Shagged me??<br />Yes, burgers, brats, salad.<br />Charmed, oooo hot hot hot, kidding, it would have to be something on SPEED channel.<br />Searchin for a Rainbow<br />600 cd's in there, take your pick. Just listened to Tangerine Dream- Optical Race.<br />Ablsolute Press<br />No Beets<br />Yes<br />No words, picture of skiers on a mountain.<br />First minor purchase, dinner. First major purchase, new vehicle (Suburban).

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I'll take the test<br /><br />1. Man from snowy river<br />2. lamb roast with garlic and rosemary<br />3. huh?<br />4. who?<br />5. Alison Kraus<br />6. Corona<br />7. yup...<br />8. too many<br />9. :) <br />10 a TV and a Marshall Tucker CD<br /> :cool:

ebbtide176

Commander

1. not sure of the name - the disney movie about cows saving a farm<br />2. yes, porkchops, corn/cob,salad<br />3. disney- timon & pumba<br />4. fire on the mtn<br />5. allison krauss or toby keith<br />6. beer,runnerup= kamikaze w/salt<br />7. yes, cold & sweet<br />8. several<br />9. "no coffee, no workie"(its at home, and i don't usually drink coffee at home) :rolleyes: <br />10.hmm, a session with a financial consultant...? probably a new prosthetic hand, to replace the one holding the money, that my wife ripped off... JKiddn :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Pirates of the Caribean<br />No<br />Frazier<br />Who's he? <br />Slim Dusty<br />Glenfidich<br />What are they?<br />No<br />Not allowed on this site<br />A pallet of Glenfidich<br /><br />Cherrs<br />Phillip

mercglass

Recruit

hi i have a 1976 65 hp mercury outboard,last week i put in a new water pump,but i had a heck of a time getting the lower leg back on,but i got it.but now when i shift into reverse,all i hear is a grinding noise.it can't get into gear.i was wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the cable on the side of the motor

mercglass

Recruit

hi i have a 1976 65 hp mercury outboard,last week i put in a new water pump,but i had a heck of a time getting the lower leg back on,but i got it.but now when i shift into reverse,all i hear is a grinding noise.it can't get into gear.i was wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the cable on the side of the motor

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The Passion of the Christ<br />Yes, hamburgers<br />Alias<br />Who and who cares?<br />Hard rock that I burned<br />Diet coke – don’t drink alcohol<br />Very much<br />Yes, one bone in 2 places in foot<br />Nothing at all<br />Tossup between a new Ranger and Triton (big lotto win, both)