Weekly Q&A July 5th

oddjob

Commander
Re: Weekly Q&A July 5th

1. Did you set off your own fireworks (I already know Noel's answer ) or see a public display on the 4th?<br />2. What meat did you BBQ this weekend?<br />3. What’s your favorite American historical landmark? (Statue of Liberty, Mt. Rushmore, etc).<br />4. What is your favorite patriotic song?<br />5. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever traveled to in the U.S.?<br />6. If you could change one thing in your community what would it be?<br />7. Besides baseball, hot dogs and apple pie, what do you think America represents?<br /><br /><br />1.Yes and yes ( we get up on the roof and see many in surrounding areas)<br />2.Steak, salmon, potatoes, corn, sausage, Pork ribs . <br />3.That would be Pearl Harbor and now The World Trade ctr site. never been to either.<br />4.Theres a bunch of news one around. I think I like them all.<br />5.The Grand Canyon at mid-night with a full moon.<br />6.My economic Status. ;) <br />7.d'know

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Weekly Q&A July 5th

1. Went to the public display<br />2. Sirloin tips and shrimp<br />3. USS Arizona<br />4. Marine Hymn<br />5. Yellowstone Park<br />6. Complete removal of the Bio-Energy plant.<br />7. Politically correctness :mad: :mad: :mad: