Weekly Q&A 9/5-9/11

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Weekly Q&A 9/5-9/11

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> Beverly hillbilly's SBN ..? You must of been<br />abducted by the aliens for a few decades. :D
hehehehe. :D <br />Daisy Duke then. :p <br /><br />Just can't get out of the 60's for some reason. :rolleyes:

Carphunter

Commander

1. What was your very first job?<br />Backline prefabricated meat processing agent. (Worked at Hardee's). ;) <br /><br />2. How long have you been at your current job?<br />17 Years. I believe they think they fired me 10 years ago.<br /><br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised.<br />Yes, because I would enjoy a raise.<br /><br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?<br />Yes............Oh, you said TIPS........<br /><br />5. Does the color of you clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?<br />Only if I wear my BLUE REDS hat.<br /><br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?<br />Only if they could fly.<br /><br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, and what game would you play?<br />Lets see, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton. The game would be, "Pin the tail on the jacka$$".<br /><br />8. What T.V. series from the eighties would you like to see revived?<br />The Dukes of Beverly Hillbillies in Cincinnati.<br /><br />9. Who's your favorite Football team.<br />titans.....Titans.....TITANS!<br /><br />10. Should U.S. citizens be able to arm themselves against their own government and foriegn powers?<br />Absolutely!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

1. What was your very first job? Central Park(fast food)<br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 2 1/2 years<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?no, but there should be less jobs paying that wage<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? nope<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? nope<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? definitely, at least Bass anyway.<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? Strip Poker with Carmen Electra, Anna Kournikova, and Brittney Daniel<br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? married with children<br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Da Bears<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? Yes, but it would be pointless for that reason.

LadyFish

Admiral

Carpy, I don't know what vitamins you're on, but I want some. :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

1. What was your very first job?<br /><br />paper route<br /><br />2. How long have you been at your current job?<br /><br />10 years<br /><br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?<br /><br />no<br /><br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?<br /><br />no<br /><br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?<br /><br />no<br /><br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?<br /><br />yes<br /><br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?<br /><br />beach volleyball with three randomly-selected Victoria's Secret models<br /><br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived?<br /><br />Hill Street Blues<br />no, Cheers<br />wait, St. Elsewhere<br />Bob Newhart?<br /><br />9. Who's your favorite football team?<br /><br />Cowboys<br /><br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?<br /><br />only if they promise to use it only for good, and never for evil.

SoulWinner

Commander

1. Bagging Groceries (not counting being self employed from age 12 to 15)<br /><br />2. 3 years<br /><br />3. No<br /><br />4. No<br /><br />5. Man, I never thought of that!?!? I gotta go find out!<br /><br />6. Yeah, especially them clouds that are hundreds of miles across and rotate!<br /><br />7. Ghetto-opoly, with Bill Murray, Quinton Terantino, and Chris Pen (Seans brother)<br /><br />8. The Gary Shandling Show?<br /><br />9. With players and coached movin around, and the Raiders no longer having the "bad boys" rep they had, I just don't know anymore. The teams have lost their identities....<br /><br />10. With fully automatic weapons!

Carphunter

Commander

Hey, its the harvest season in Indiana. :p <br /><br />I been gone for a week, what the heck do ya expect. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

1. What was your very first job? Candy Striper <br /><br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 7 years<br /><br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? YES. People make more sitting home and collected benefits. We need to give them incentive to go back to work.<br /><br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? Yes and got plenty.<br /><br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? Most definetly, I notice when I wear my blue bikini I catch more.<br /><br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? My Grandaddy always told me that when the clouds look like fish scales, its time to go fishing.<br /><br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? Fats Domino, pool. Nolan Ryan, baseball (I would like to see what it feels like to have a 100+mph fast ball come at me and take a swing at it), Matthew McConaughey (sp), catch me.<br /><br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? China Beach<br /><br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Houston Texans<br /><br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? Most definetly.

oddjob

Commander

1. What was your very first job?<br /><br />selling newspaper subscriptions to college students at EKU<br />2. How long have you been at your current job?<br /><br />12 years<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?<br /><br />no<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?<br /><br />yes<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? <br /><br />yes, thats why I fish nekid, and never on a full moon<br /><br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? <br /><br />well yes it is the weather you know..<br /><br /><br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? <br /><br />Charley's Angels and Twister :p <br /><br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? <br /><br />eight is enough?<br /><br /><br />9. Who's your favorite football team?<br /><br />Dolfins<br /><br /><br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?<br /><br />You mean were not! :eek:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Lets see, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton. The game would be, "Pin the tail on the jacka$$".
Now I'd pay to see that one. Ha ha ha!!! :D <br />Bassy