Weekly Q&A 9/5-9/11

LadyFish

Admiral
1. What was your very first job?<br />2. How long have you been at your current job?<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?<br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived?<br />9. Who's your favorite football team?<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Weekly Q&A 9/5-9/11

1. What was your very first job? caring for ponies at a pony rink<br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 7months<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? Only at the disgretion of the guy who pays it<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? yes<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? negative<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? affirmative<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? Chess with Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and John Dillenger...Hey, you asked.oops..you said LIVING...Ok, GW Bush, John F-in Kerry, Ralph Nader, again, Chess. And I'll bet Nader gets the pot.<br /><br />Then smokes it.<br /><br /><br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived?Viami Mice<br /><br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Da Bucs<br /><br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? Yes

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

1. What was your very first job? Working in a feed store<br /><br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 15 years<br /><br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? no<br /><br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? no<br /><br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? clothes...you're supposed to fish in clothes....no wonder I always limit out :D <br /><br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? yes<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? Have to think about this one....<br /><br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? Dukes of Hazzard!<br /><br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Texans<br /><br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? HECK YES....YOU HAVE TO ASK

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. My first job was selling newspapers on the street.<br /><br />2. I have been retired for 7 years. I was on my last job for 9 years<br /><br />3. I believe that a minimum wage excludes some people from working at all. Raising it makes that worse.<br /><br />4. Never worked for tips.<br /><br />5. Only my hat affects my fishing success. If I wear "Old Faithful" I catch more.<br /><br />6. I think an overcast affects fish.<br /><br />7. I would like to play Scrabble with Richard Cheney, Tom Brokaw and Bill Clinton.<br /><br />8. I would like to see a revival of "Good Neighbors".<br /><br />9. My favorite Football team The Cowboys.<br /><br />10. U.S. Citizens ARE allowed to arm themselves . . .for whatever purpose.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

1. What was your very first job? Burger flipper,dish washer,cashier,fry frier, at What-a-Burger.(Is that still a chain restraunt?)<br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 6 yrs.<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?No.<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? Yes.<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? No.<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? Yes.<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? EDIT: oops. living. hmmm... President Bush, Rumsfeld, and Hubby and good ol' poker. Now that would be fun.<br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? Don't know. 80's? Didn't watch much TV then. Still single and sowing my oats.<br />9. Who's your favorite football team?Have to be Raiders<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? Yes.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

1. busboy<br />2. 22 years<br />3. no<br />4. no<br />5. no<br />6. yes<br />7. no comment<br />8. none<br />9. any professional sport dosen't interest me at all<br />10. we are already alowed to arm ourselves according to the constitution.

NOSLEEP

Commander

1. What was your very first job?... Milking cows<br />2. How long have you been at your current job?...25 years <br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?...yes<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?.... worked for less<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?....only if I get out of the<br />boat. <br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?.... Mackerel clouds are good <br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?...not sure, get some easier questions.<br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived?...Nothing to see here.<br />9. Who's your favorite football team?....Stampeders<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?....Free citizens should be allowed<br />to bear arms.

tylerin

Commander

. What was your very first job? Besides paper route, Driving range ballpicker-upper, caddie <br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 22 yrs <br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? No <br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? Yes <br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? Nope <br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? Yep <br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? Golf w/ Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Lee Trevino <br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? Don't recall many Quantum Leap I guess <br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Ohio State Buckeyes-Bengals <br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? Yes

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

1. What was your very first job?<br />Hi Lo auto parts<br />2. How long have you been at your current job?<br />11 years<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?<br />Nope<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?<br />Nope<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?<br />Nope<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?<br />Nope<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?<br />20 questions with Bill Clinton, OJ Simpson, and Hillary CLinton.<br />8. What TV <br />Dukes of Hazard<br />9. Who's your favorite football team?<br />Houston Texans<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?<br />Yes

Drowned Rat

Captain

1. What was your very first job?...Pin chaser in a bowling alley<br />2. How long have you been at your current job?...17years<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?...No. it only leads to inflation<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?...yes<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?...I don't fish<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?...???<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?... :eek: <br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived?...Dukes of Hazzard<br />9. Who's your favorite football team?...i hate football<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?... This isn't a yes or no question.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

1. What was your very first job? (Full time out of high school was factory labor at minimum wage.)<br /><br />2. How long have you been at your current job?(Until laid off in June, 21 years, with everyone up to and including the CEO alot less.)<br /><br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?(Yes, only because the scum who run the companies in this country are scum, see #2.)<br /><br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?(No, tips are used to fool people. Something like rebates. Pay for what you get)<br /><br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?(Yea, and I also believe in Elves.)<br /><br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?( If you believe in Science,yes, but if you believe #5 than anything is possible.)<br /><br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? (GW, Chenney and McCain. Russian Roulette. GW and Chenney would go first with a 6 shot revolver with 6 bullets. After the first two shots I would inform McCain he didn't have to play anymore unless he wanted to.)<br /><br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived?(Nothing in the 80's was worth watching.)<br /><br />9. Who's your favorite football team? (Would have to be a high school team as the colleges and pro's are nothing but mercenaries. Guess I would go see Cretim Durham Hall up here.)<br /><br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?(As the <br />second amendment. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. This does not mean any moron who can scratch their ***, fall out of bed etc. be allowed to have automatic or any other type weapons. Check out "Well Regulated" <br /> As of now no War or National Emergency has been declared so how come our "Milita" is over in Irag being killed? They should be home keeping the second amendment intact.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

"As of now no War or National Emergency has been declared so how come our "Milita" is over in Irag being killed? They should be home keeping the second amendment intact."<br /><br />That is NOT our militia over in Iraq "being killed." They are the U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force, and they are not over there standing around with their thumbs up you-know-where "being killed." They are over there changing the face of Middle Eastern politics in order to protect the USA, and they are protecting the Middle Eastern peoples from facing possible obliteration in the future. A few are giving their lives, yes, but I would suggest that your premise is inaccurate. And lastly, WE THE PEOPLE are protecting our own Second Amendment here on the homefront---we don't entrust that task to government.<br /><br />By the way...if you don't think a National Emergency exists since 9-11, you probably need to have your pulse checked.<br /><br />Now, in order to be with the program and on topic with this thread, my answers:<br /><br />1. I dusted new John Deere tractors on the showroom floor for 25 cents each Saturday.<br /><br />2. About 7 months.<br /><br />3. No. You are nnot supposed to be able to raise a family flipping burgers at McDonald's. You're supposed to get off your sorry a** and improve yourself.<br /><br />4. Yup.<br /><br />5. Nope.<br /><br />6. Nope.<br /><br />7. Bill Gates, one of the Rockefellers, and that cretin George Soros. I would engagae them in a game of "heads I win, tails you lose." For money. :D <br /><br />8. Magnum PI.<br /><br />9. The Dallas Cowboys.<br /><br />10. Allowed? Allowed by whom? It is a God-given right, and guess what: we ARE armed against our own government. That's what the Second Amendment is all about!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

ehenry

Commander

1. What was your very first job? Welder @ Letourneau<br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 5 years<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? yes<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? No<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? No<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? Yes<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?<br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? WKRP <br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Titan's<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? Yes

one more cast

Captain

I just have time to answer # 7. "If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?" <br /> Not quite sure of the players yet but the game would sure be strip poker. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

1. What was your very first job? Building boat docks <br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 11 years <br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? no <br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? no <br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? no <br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? most definitely <br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? Pond Hockey with Ray Bourque, Wayne Gretzky and Bobby Orr <br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? Married With Children <br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Patriots <br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?<br /> Most certainly

SpinnerBait_Nut

1. What was your very first job?-Pumping gas<br /><br />2. How long have you been at your current job?<br />20 years<br /><br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised?no<br /><br />4. Have you ever worked for tips?no<br /><br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish?loaded question<br /><br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity?yes<br /><br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play?Trump, Bush and Spielberg, Texas Hold-em<br /><br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived?Beverly Hillbilly's<br /><br />9. Who's your favorite football team?RED WINGS<br /><br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers?yes but already can

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

1. What was your very first job? pinsetter (not many will know what that is)<br />2. How long have you been at your curren job? what job?<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? no<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? jes, as a pinsetter<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? no <br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? no<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? it would be golf with the ancient ones named earlier in this thread<br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? please, have mercy<br />9. Who's your favorite football team?<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? I wouldn't want any more restrictions than we now have

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

1. What was your very first job? Racking coke bottles at a convenience store.<br />2. How long have you been at your current job? 6 yrs<br />3. Do you think the minimum wage should be raised? No.<br />4. Have you ever worked for tips? No.<br />5. Does the color of your clothes affect whether or not you catch fish? There are so many cosmic forces and superstitions that keep me from catching fish, that one might as well be on the list, too.<br />6. Do you think cloud formations play a role in fish activity? Yes.<br />7. If you could play a game with any three famous people now living, who would they be, & what game would you play? Poker with Kerry (always bluffs and lies) Edwards (Won't bet without permission) and Clinton (No cigars allowed at the table, though)<br />8. What TV series from the '80s would you like to see revived? Miami Vice.<br />9. Who's your favorite football team? Whoever is playing the Redskins.<br />10. Should US citizens be allowed to arm themselves against their own government and foreign powers? We already are allowed to do that, aren't we?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Chief, I know what that is and it's not to good of a job when a drunk is at the other end. :eek:

NOSLEEP

Commander

Beverly hillbilly's SBN ..? You must of been<br />abducted by the aliens for a few decades. :D