Weekly Q&A 8/8/04-8/14/04

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Weekly Q&A 8/8/04-8/14/04

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Middle<br />2. What astrological sign are you? Sagitarius<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Moon Pie<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Aruba<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? bout time this hick left<br />6. How fast is your boat? 28mph (my pwc does 63)<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Amsoil Synthetic (and canola for frying fish:D )<br />8. How often do you decarb? yearly<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? Ultraman<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Melanie Griffith

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Oldest <br />2. What astrological sign are you? Taurus <br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Toss up between the liver in basic training and the first meatloaf you ever made me <br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Watching the multi-hued sky from the boat as the sun sets over the West Bay <br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? LF didn’t do it….honest! <br />6. How fast is your boat? About 40 <br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Dino <br />8. How often do you decarb? Have only done it once on advice of the guys here. Every 100 hrs. in future<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? My Dad <br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Babe Ruth….he always had fun

one more cast

Captain

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? second from youngest <br />2. What astrological sign are you? scorpio <br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? rotten clams <br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? earth <br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? FOR SALE <br />6. How fast is your boat? slow <br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? dino <br />8. How often do you decarb? took the carb off to change the jets <br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? Popeye <br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Pamala or Dolly, either would make a good raft

KennyKenCan

Commander

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Middle youngest<br /><br />2. What astrological sign are you? Aquarian Guess thats why I'm always tanked!!<br /><br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? The butt of a dead rhinosuaris<br /><br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Bora, Bora<br /><br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? WHO?<br /><br />6. How fast is your boat? 46MPH<br /><br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Synthetic<br /><br />8. How often do you decarb? Every 30 hours or so<br /> <br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? ME !!<br /><br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Rachel Welsh

gaugeguy

Captain

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Oldest<br />2. What astrological sign are you? Aquarius<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Baloot<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Hawaii<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? Welcome to Wal-Mart (it already is there :mad: )<br />6. How fast is your boat? 42<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Synthetic<br />8. How often do you decarb? once a year<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? Aquaman and Dudley Do-Right<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Alessandra Ambrosio (I would NEVER want to be rescued ;) )

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? I be #2 of 8<br />2. What abstrological sign are you? Pisces<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Baloot, fresh out of the ground<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? so many places comes to mind<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? I grew up in "Toon Town", so the marker would just say "R.I.P."<br />6. How fast is your boat? 40<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Organic<br />8. How often do you decarb? maybe 6 times in 30 or so years...<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero?<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Definately not with a celeb...I WANTS TO LIVE!!!! :) ;)

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child?<br /><br />I'm the oldest by about five years.<br /><br />2. What astrological sign are you?<br /><br />Libra, the balanced man. :) <br /><br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted?<br /><br />Calamari. Ever seen Alien and the part where the guy in the restuarant has it jump out of his stomach. I really thought that was happening to me.<br /><br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?<br /><br />London, England.<br /><br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say?<br /><br />Closed for demolition. :D <br /><br />6. How fast is your boat?<br /><br />Around 35.<br /><br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic?<br /><br />Synthetic blend.<br /><br />8. How often do you decarb? <br /><br />Twice a season.<br /><br />9. Who was your favorite superhero?<br /><br />Spoooooooon! It's The Tick!<br /><br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />Nicole Kiddman or Renee Zellwegner or however you spell it. Then again, maybe it should be someone of ill repute. ;)