Weekly Q&A 7/5-7/11

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Weekly Q&A 7/5-7/11

1. Bush<br />2. Radio<br />3. Free slots<br />4. No.<br />5. Person in 2nd right lane of I20, (four lanes) dead stopped, right signal on trying to make turn to exit, Traffic wouldn't yeild to her.<br />6. Had kids<br />7. No<br />8. Can't be so lucky. Its always stumps.<br />9. Last minute driver decissions.<br />10. Scrambled with onions and Jalapenos.

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Weekly Q&A 7/5-7/11

1. Who will you vote for in this election? President Bush <br /><br />2. What's your favorite news source? CNN<br /><br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />E-Bay<br /><br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”? YES<br /><br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? A guy in a Corvette doing about 80-90 on the right shoulder passing anyone and everyone, darting on and off the shoulder for bridges where the shoulder disapeaers.<br /><br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done? Have the Navy do the surgery on my right shoulder when I could have had it done in the civilian sector.<br /><br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? All the time.<br /><br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat? Not yet.<br /><br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?Speeders and those that run yellow/pink/ and red lights<br /><br />10. How do you like your eggs? Anyway but must have cheese on them.<br /><br />Craig