Weekly Q&A 6/27-7/4

FLATHEAD

Captain
Re: Weekly Q&A 6/27-7/4

1. What is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?,, Blazing saddles<br />2. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?,,Never saw one.<br />3. How will you celebrate Independence Day?,, A nice MC ride somewhere!<br />4. What is your best Fourth of July memory?,,, Lost my memory years ago.<br />5. Do you shoot off firecrackers?,,, Nope<br />6. Does your town hold a parade for Independence Day?,,,Nope<br />7. Will you cook out this weekend? If so, what kind of meat will you bbq?,, Cook out every weekend, Steak <br />8.<br />a. Do you like pickles in your potato salad? There OK<br />b. If yes, then dill or sweet? Don't matter<br />c. Who makes the best potato salad in your family?,, Wife<br />d. Mayonaise or salad dressing? HUH?<br /><br />9. Baked beans or pinto beans? Baked<br />10 Do you use pliers to put split shots on your line?,,, Who would be fool enough to use their teeth????

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

1. What is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?<br />Blazing Saddles<br /><br />2. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?<br />Mission Impossible<br /><br />3. How will you celebrate Independence Day?<br />By thanking God I am a free man in a free country...and a little cookout and beer.<br /><br />4. What is your best Fourth of July memory?<br />Either the tornados at the Horse Track when I was 7, or the "Fireworks gone bad" incident at the Lake Erie Islands several years ago. At the time, they were bad, but they produced some memories.<br /><br />5. Do you shoot off firecrackers?<br />No. (except the afformetioned incident)<br /><br />6. Does your town hold a parade for Independence Day?<br />The largest one in the state of Ohio.<br /><br />7. Will you cook out this weekend? If so, what kind of meat will you bbq? <br />Likely ribs in the smoker.<br /><br />8.<br />a. Do you like pickles in your potato salad? No.<br />b. If yes, then dill or sweet?...<br />c. Who makes the best potato salad in your family? Me.<br />d. Mayonaise or salad dressing? Mayo.<br /><br />9. Baked beans or pinto beans? Neither.<br />10 Do you use pliers to put split shots on your line? Nope...I just use the Herculian strength of my fingers.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

1. What is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?<br />No idea<br />2. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?<br />Days of thunder on a big screen with suround sound, the cars will run you over from behind.<br />3. How will you celebrate Independence Day?<br />With family, cookout and fireworks<br />4. What is your best Fourth of July memory?<br />Can't say here :) <br />5. Do you shoot off firecrackers?<br />Thats what they are for ain't it?<br />6. Does your town hold a parade for Independence Day?<br />Yes<br />7. Will you cook out this weekend? If so, what kind of meat will you bbq? <br />Probably a brisket, chicken, a couple of pork loins, and some weinies for the kids.<br />8.<br />a. Do you like pickles in your potato salad?<br />yes<br />b. If yes, then dill or sweet?<br />Dill, who would use sweet pickles?<br />c. Who makes the best potato salad in your family?<br />Me<br />d. Mayonaise or salad dressing?<br />Both, I like miricle whip, the boss likes Helmans, so I comprimise, and it turns out better than just one of them.<br /><br />9. Baked beans or pinto beans? <br />I prefer pintos, but usually end up with baked, more in the family prefer the baked<br />10 Do you use pliers to put split shots on your line? <br />Of course not, thats what teeth are for.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1. What is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?<br />Blazing Saddles<br /><br />2. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?<br />Days of Thunder<br /><br />3. How will you celebrate Independence Day?<br />Boating on Buckeye Lake, then watching the fireworks while at anchor<br /><br />4. What is your best Fourth of July memory?<br />1969, under the bleachers with Maggie. She might not recollect it as fondly as me, tho<br /><br />5. Do you shoot off firecrackers?<br />Bottle rockets<br /><br />6. Does your town hold a parade for Independence Day?<br />Yes<br /><br />7. Will you cook out this weekend? If so, what kind of meat will you bbq?<br />Yes, steaks, brauts, hot dogs & hamburgers<br /><br />8.<br />a. Do you like pickles in your potato salad?<br />Yes<br />b. If yes, then dill or sweet?<br />Either<br />c. Who makes the best potato salad in your family?<br />My wife<br />d. Mayonaise or salad dressing?<br />Mayo<br /><br />9. Baked beans or pinto beans?<br />Baked<br /><br />10 Do you use pliers to put split shots on your line? <br />I do now. There was a time when I didn't need to.

KennyKenCan

Commander

1. What is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?<br /> All of them! <br />2. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?<br /> TOP GUN - "I have a need...a need for speed!"<br />3. How will you celebrate Independence Day?<br /> In a "Drunken Stupor"<br />4. What is your best Fourth of July memory?<br /> Well, there was this chick, Suzie I think her name was and we...oh, never mind!<br />5. Do you shoot off firecrackers?<br /> ILLEGAL, don't want to have to drink my beer in jail<br />6. Does your town hold a parade for Independence Day?<br /> Yup, sure does!<br />7. Will you cook out this weekend? If so, what kind of meat will you bbq? <br /> Red<br />8.<br />a. Do you like pickles in your potato salad?<br /> NO<br />b. If yes, then dill or sweet?<br /> Huh?<br />c. Who makes the best potato salad in your family?<br /> Idle Hour Deli<br />d. Mayonaise or salad dressing?<br /> How am I suppose to know?

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

You know I just came back to this thread to see everyone else's posts. I just noticed I was thinking Mel Gibson instead of Mel Brooks. Spaceballs would be my choice then. :D Sorry about that.

gaugeguy

Captain

I was wonderin about that Sam, and I bet you thought we were all messed up ;)

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

1. Have no idea who Mel is.<br /><br />2. Can't stomach ol Tom.<br /><br />3. On call, infact I've got to go on a call right now<br /><br />4. No offence Lf, 1977 spent it in Galveston, worst time I had. Don't like crouds and I think the tar balls were in season.<br /><br />5. No. Illegal. <br /><br />6. No.<br /><br />7. Put the briskett in oven this morning @ 250 degrees. Be done @ 5 pm.<br /><br />8. Dill pickles, you forgot onions, lots of onions, Wife makes best tater salad, and with mustard also.<br /><br />9. Baked beans with chopped onions and bell pepper.<br /><br />10. Pliers and reading glasses

phatmanmike

Captain

1. What is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?spaceballs<br />2. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?a few good men<br />3. How will you celebrate Independence Day?on my boat with family and friends<br />4. What is your best Fourth of July memory?the last one, 2 days ago<br />5. Do you shoot off firecrackers?only when i have too much money and i hafta burn some<br />6. Does your town hold a parade for Independence Day?no<br />7. Will you cook out this weekend? If so, what kind of meat will you bbq? bratwurst and chees filled hot dogs<br />8.<br />a. Do you like pickles in your potato salad?<br />b. If yes, then dill or sweet?sweet<br />c. Who makes the best potato salad in your family?me<br />d. Mayonaise or salad dressing?by salad dressing, do you mean miracle whip? i call them both mayonaise and use what ever is closest<br /><br />9. Baked beans or pinto beans?neither, yuck<br />10 Do you use pliers to put split shots on your line?yes