Weekly Q&A (6/20-6/26)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Weekly Q&A (6/20-6/26)

1. What’s the biggest fish you’ve ever caught?<br /> 20lb 8oz Northern Pike.<br /><br />2. Do you tell where your favorite fishing spot is to other fishermen?<br /> Sure...I got nothin to hide.<br /><br />3. At what RPM does your boat idle?<br /> Which one? The 50 Johnny idles at 650 and the 90 does about 750. Love those Boyesen Reeds.<br /><br />4. How often do you wash your boat?<br /> Everytime we're in the water.<br /><br />5. Do you use sunscreen? No.<br /><br />6. What size is your motor? <br /> 50hp on the toon...90 on the StarCraft.<br /><br />7. Do you flush motor after every use?<br /> No....Don't do salt water.<br /><br />8. What’s the roughest water you’ve been out in? <br /> Got into some nasty water in Canada one time.<br /> Looked to be some 4 footers anyhow. Shallow<br /> lakes.<br /><br />9. Have you ever been seasick?<br /> Yes....and I remember it very well.<br /><br />10. Do you take your dog on the boat? <br /> Don't have a dog....just two cats. No....I <br /> ain't taken them out on the toon or boat.

cdivrmike

Seaman

1. What’s the biggest fish you’ve ever caught?<br /> 55# wahoo<br />2. Do you tell where your favorite fishing spot is to other fishermen?<br /> Yes<br />3. At what RPM does your boat idle?<br /> 600<br />4. How often do you wash your boat?<br /> after every trip out<br />5. Do you use sunscreen?<br /> Wife does<br />6. What size is your motor?<br /> 150<br />7. Do you flush motor after every use?<br /> Yes<br />8. What’s the roughest water you’ve been out in? <br /> 10'-12' on a Dive boat<br />9. Have you ever been seasick?<br /> yes<br />10. Do you take your dog on the boat?<br /> yes

one more cast

Captain

1. What’s the biggest fish you’ve ever caught?<br />A) 36" northern or 15# salmon<br /><br />2. Do you tell where your favorite fishing spot is to other fishermen?<br />A) most of the time<br /><br />3. At what RPM does your boat idle?<br />A) about right<br /><br />4. How often do you wash your boat?<br />A) the rain washes it<br /><br />5. Do you use sunscreen?<br />A) Not<br /><br />6. What size is your motor?<br />A) 35 hp, 15 hp,5 hp,3.6 hp,1.5 hp<br /><br />7. Do you flush motor after every use?<br />A) freash water use only<br /><br />8. What’s the roughest water you’ve been out in?<br />A) water over the bow is to rough for me.<br /><br />9. Have you ever been seasick?<br />A) slightly,or maybe it was too much beer.<br /><br />10. Do you take your dog on the boat? <br />A) I made a wooded party barge once and the dog went on that but the boat and dog are both gone now.

brother chris

Commander

1. What’s the biggest fish you’ve ever caught?<br />4ft pike, okay maybe 3ft.<br />2. Do you tell where your favorite fishing spot is to other fishermen?<br />yes<br />3. At what RPM does your boat idle?<br />tach not working.<br />4. How often do you wash your boat?<br />monthly, unless salt water boating.<br />5. Do you use sunscreen?<br />Sometimes<br />6. What size is your motor?<br />55hp<br />7. Do you flush motor after every use?<br />Only salt water use.<br />8. What’s the roughest water you’ve been out in?<br />6-8ft chop<br />9. Have you ever been seasick?<br />no<br />10. Do you take your dog on the boat?<br />no dog.