Weekly Q&A 10/10-10/16

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Weekly Q&A 10/10-10/16

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? -- Built a 'pocket home' last year so rely on solar, wood then gas for a back-up.<br /> <br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? -- Just printed some this morning.<br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? -- Massive amounts of both!!<br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? -- I live in Wisconsin .. w/the Packers & Badgers here the entire Fall season is one constant tailgate party.<br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. -- Orange twill Orvis cap with a white embrodered fly -or- cream 'tripple trident' Beretta cap.<br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? -- Octo***** ... say no more. :p <br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? -- Fishing.<br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? -- In SD Pheasant hunting if the corn is down ..or up at the shack chasing grouse.<br /> <br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? -- It's situational ... depends what the poison was.<br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election? -- Vote?? .. for what??

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?...gas<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?...wheat<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?...butter<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?..oktoberfest<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap....none<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?...none<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?...sleeping<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?...avoiding sugar crased kids like mine<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?...dont drink<br />10. Will you vote early this election?...no...I'll vote on election day

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br />Gas<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br />Pumpernickel<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br />Butter<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br />I don't know & I've lived here for more than 20 years!<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br />It's red and has a big white P on it. Yeah, yeah, I know...the Phillies s**ked again this year.<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />From Russia With Love<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br />Reading a good book<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br />Visiting the boy at his school<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br />Don't drink enough to get one<br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br />Absolutely!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? Electric<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? My wife's Flat Bread<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? Butter<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? Yes<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. Astros<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? Gold Finger<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Staying Dry<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? with my kids<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? Greasy Mexican Food<br />10. Will you vote early this election? YES

ehenry

Commander

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? - Gas<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? - Sara Lee Honey White<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? - Butter<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? - No - They have the fall flea market.<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. - Red Bud cap with a #8 on it.<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? - Live and Let Die<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? - No comment<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? - Same way I do any other night.<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? - An Alka Seltzer on the rocks and wash down a BC Powder with it.<br />10. Will you vote early this election? - No.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br /><br />Electric<br /><br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br /><br />Sourdough<br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br /><br />Margarine mostly<br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br /><br />No<br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br /><br />"NYPD Blue" souvenier from NY: Dark blue with "NYPD" & shield. You wouldn't believe how many times I been asked if I'm a NY Police Officer<br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br /><br />Tomorrow Never Dies; love the helcopter-motorcycle chase<br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br /><br />Fishing<br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br /><br />Handing out candy<br /><br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br /><br />Good planning: drink plenty of water while getting drunk & take aspirin before going to sleep. Then eat a big greasy breakfast.<br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election? <br /><br />No<br /><br />

KennyKenCan

Commander

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? OIL <br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? FUGACHUA <br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? BUTTER <br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? YEAH, ITS CALLED HALLOWEEN <br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. BLUE AND WHITE WITH INTERLOCKING NY <br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? LIVE OR LET DIE <br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? FISHING <br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? KEEPING THE TRICK OR TREATERS FROM TRASHING THE NEIGHBORHOOD <br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? DRINK 3 RAW EGGS BEFORE GOING TO BED <br />10. Will you vote early this election? I WILL VOTE WHEN I GET THERE!

oddjob

Commander

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br />Electric<br /><br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br />Cuban and sour dough.<br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br />Pure butter, no polymer substance.<br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br />probably<br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br />PGA kaki and blue, but I only wear them when I fish, golf or hunt(no ladies present).<br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />The one starring Oddjob! of course..<br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Working.<br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br />hand out candy and walk the neighborhood with my kids. It always a big deal for parents and kids in mine. Some neighbors spare no expense outdoing themselves from the previous year.<br /><br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? Having children. No mixed sugar drinks. Drink only home brew beer or wine with no preservatives. Eat before drinking and going to bed. Mexican brunch the next day.<br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election? I will vote early, late and often. And then, I will help the dems count them.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br />Electricity<br /><br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br />Sourdough<br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br />Whatever is on the table. :D <br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br />Yes, Fall Fest is the name of it.<br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br />Bass Pro Shop.<br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />Live and Let Die<br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br />Reading a book<br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br />Taking my little one Trick or Treating<br /><br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br />Bloody Mary's and Exedrin PM<br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br />No on early, Yes on Voting.