Weekly Q&A 10/10-10/16

LadyFish

Admiral
1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br />10. Will you vote early this election?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Weekly Q&A 10/10-10/16

1. electric<br />2. corn bread<br />3. very little butter<br />4. not that i'm aware of<br />5. kaki w/ "worldwide sportsman" logo<br />6. none<br />7. staying dry<br />8. prolly work<br />9. don't drink<br />10. no

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? Wood stove<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? <br />Good Sourdough <br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? Butter<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? No<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.N/A<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? Live and Let Die<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br />Curled up by the wood stove with a good movie and Mr. Bassy.<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? At home<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? Nothing helps. Just sleep it off.(So glad I don't get those anymore. 10 months sober)<br />10. Will you vote early this election? Yes.

Trent

Captain

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? Electric<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? Sourdough<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? Margarine<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? No<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. Dont were one.<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? Live and Let Die.<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Computer and WIfe and Kids.<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? Handing out candy.<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? Asprin and stay away from my kids stereo.<br />10. Will you vote early this election? Yes

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?---Electric and wood.<br /><br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?--wheat<br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?---cow butter<br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br />pumpkin festivals<br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br />TMD, Back On The Water<br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />Gold Finger<br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br />Inside watching it rain.<br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br />Trick or treating.<br /><br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br />Don't know, don't drink.<br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election? No.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> 1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?
Heat? this pressure-cooker? NEVER!<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?
It used to be french....I guess RYE.<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?
Mama won't let me have butter..Doc does not care. Go figure.<br /><br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?
No. They have a winter ("Edison Festival of Light") and a Spring ("Lehigh Spring Fest")<br /><br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.
Red..Has a white Dodge Ram symbol on the face...Matches no clothing I wear, but I wear it everywhere.<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?
"Live and let Die" ..The bestest boat-chase scene of all time, bar none! :) <br /><br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
Would get poofed if I told you, so my second-best is bass fishin..They go nuts with an all-day drizzle.<br /><br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?
Watchin the tube, an net surfin.... They don't let me out on Halloween anymore.<br /><br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?
don't drink so stinkin much booze! Switch to straight seltzer after you feel a buzzzzzz.<br /><br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />10. Will you vote early this election?
No. I hAve to wait until my shift is over, and brave the mobs at the polls.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

LMAO at 12Footer :D <br /><br />1. When I heat, I do it with gas, supplemented by a WBF.<br /><br />2. When I used to eat bread I preferred whole wheat or multigrain. I gave bread up to cut carbs.<br /><br />3. I use very little butter and no margarine.<br /><br />4. Our fall celebrations here at The Hideout are deer season and Thanksgiving.<br /><br />5. Navy blue, scrambled eggs and "NAS DALLAS" on it.<br /><br />6. I think I liked "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" best of the Bond films.<br /><br />7. I spend most rainy days reading or rereading good books.<br /><br />8. I have no plans for Hall'oween.<br /><br />9. Best tip for a hangover is to prevent it with moderation. <br /><br />10. I will vote at the polls, on time.

aspeck

Staff member

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br /><br />Geothermal - great, inexpensive, heat source (just costly to set up)<br /><br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br /><br />Wheat<br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br /><br />Butter<br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br /><br />Yes<br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br /><br />Curtis Breeding Service on the front - given to me by a farmer friend.<br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br /><br />?<br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br /><br />I'll leave this one blank, you can guess.<br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br /><br />Fall Family Day at the Church<br /><br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br /><br />Don't get it in the first place.<br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br /><br />Probably

one more cast

Captain

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br /> A) I heat with LP gas about 8 or 9 months per year.<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br /> A)The brand is Ecce Panis and they make several kinds of crusty bread.<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br /> A) Butter and lots of it.<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br /> A) Our town doesn't even have a store or post office.<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br /> A) Its light mustard yellow and says Hampton Beach.<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br /> A) Not really into James Bond.<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br /> A) Depends on the outside temp. Hunting,Fishing, Shopping, watching T.V.<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br /> A) I will be scaring the bajeepers out of little kids (hey,they keep coming back) and celebrating my B-day.<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br /> A) "That'll teach ya"<br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br /> A) Most likely will.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br />All three... I have a gas furnace, an add-on electric heat pump and a wbf with 'heat-o-lator-<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br />Cinnamon & raisin<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br />Butter, unless I use margarine<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br />If you count football Saturdays, every week!<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br />Got 2: OSU 2002 Nat'l Champs, and TMD, Back On The Water<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />Live And Let Die<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br />Curled up with my honey in front of the fireplace<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br />Giving out candy to all the neighborhood munchkins<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br />Don't drink to excess<br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br />Yes. Typically, I'm one of the 1st ones at the polls

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1. Natural gas<br /><br />2. Schwartz brot (black rye)<br /><br />3. Both<br /><br />4. No...But the county celebrates "Raising of the property Taxes" then.<br /><br />5. The one with "US Immigration Service" logo. (It's great to wear when I go into 3rd. world resturants. It gets you great service.)<br /><br />6. Goldfinger<br /><br />7. Sleeping<br /><br />8. At home with all the lights off.<br /><br />9. Beer with tomato juice in it. (yummy anytime)<br /><br />10. YES<br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? Wood<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? Sourdough<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? Butta<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? Yup<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. on the front it says "1903 2003 FIRST FLIGHT CENTENIAL"<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Fishing<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? <br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? self control<br />10. Will you vote early this election? maybe

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? Other (#2 Heating Oil)<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? Rye -Seedless<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? Butter (when wife is not around)<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? I don't think so.<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. Green with "Sag Harbor" written on it. Has water stains from being blown off head into bay multiple times. :rolleyes: <br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? Don't know... Like the Sean Connery movies.<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Just hanging with wife and kids. Movies, popcorn, etc.<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? Take my 4yr old girl trick or treating... then hang out at home. <br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? Don't have one. <br />10. Will you vote early this election? Yes.

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

1.Propane<br />2.FResh and hot<br />3.Butter<br />4.Deer season<br />5.An upsidedown bowl with a bill<br />6.?<br />7.Puttering in my barn<br />8.Working and hunting. Just another day.<br />9.Preventive medicine<br />10.Between my morning and evening hunt.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br />Gas<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br />White Wheat<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br />Rarely use either<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br />Probably<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br />Burnt Orage Chevrolet Hat<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br />The one with the boat chase where the boat lands on the cop car<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br />Video Games<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br />Gettin candy with the kids<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br />Ibuprofin, water, and exercise<br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br />Nope, will vote Nov2nd

NOSLEEP

Commander

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?...Natural gas.<br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?....Toast <br />and raspberry jam.<br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?.... Butter<br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?...<br />Hockey night in Canada.<br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.....<br />Remington oil skin.<br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?...Bambi<br />goes on a date with gold finger.<br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?.<br />..In the mountains fishing.<br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?...Give out candy.<br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?... Don't<br />stop. <br />10. Will you vote early this election?...n/a

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

1. Gas<br />2. Cinnamon Swirl, lightly toasted and loaded with...<br />3. Margarine<br />4. Yes, Octoberfest, in September<br />5. One that shields my eyes from the sun<br />6. The one with Halley Berrey<br />7. Staying dry<br />8. Taking the kids trick or treating<br />9. Don't start<br />10. Early and Often! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other? <br />Gas <br /><br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread? <br />My own home made Honey Wheat <br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine? <br />Both <br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration? <br />yes <br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap. <br />Red that says "make every river longer" <br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie? <br />The one with the cute little boat in it that I got to sit in at the boat show <br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Fish or work in the shop building anything out of cedar. Or build antenna! <br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween? <br />Handing out candy and watching a movie with pop corn <br /><br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover? <br />Duh! Don't drink so much Will have to remind myself of that next guys nite out :D :D <br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br /> LOL W/WillyBWright same here ;)

Dunaruna

Admiral

1. Do you heat your home with gas, electric or other?<br /><br />Wood fire & natural gas (when I can't be bothered chopping wood)<br /><br />2. What's your favorite kind of bread?<br /><br />Pasta Dura<br /><br />3. Do you use butter or margarine?<br /><br />Both.<br /><br />4. Does your town have a fall celebration?<br /><br />Yes, Red Earth Festival (March - our fall)<br /><br />5. Describe your favorite baseball cap.<br /><br />NA<br /><br />6. What's your favorite James Bond movie?<br /><br />Dr. No. Love the classics!<br /><br />7. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy day?<br /><br />Watching sport on the telly.<br /><br />8. How will you spend this Halloween?<br /><br />BBQ with friends.<br /><br />9. What’s your best tip for a hangover?<br /><br />Borocca, beforehand.<br /><br />10. Will you vote early this election?<br /><br />I did (8am)